News:

For some, the heat of summer nears its end. . . And for others, the blooms of spring appear.

Main Menu

The Girly Thread

Started by Tiria Wildlough, February 10, 2012, 09:07:16 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dannflower Reguba

It's not batting for them when we're busy sabotaging them.  ;D >:D
"Remember, sometimes is best to be like boomerang and come back." ~ Griffen

Experience is simply the name we give our mistakes. ~ Oscar Wilde

Mistakes can make you grow - That doesn't mean you're friends. ~NF - Remember This

Jukka the Sling

Hey girls! I've occupied the boys' thread! Head over there!
"The world is indeed full of peril, and in it there are many dark places; but still there is much that is fair, and though in all lands love is now mingled with grief, it grows perhaps the greater." ~J.R.R. Tolkien

BlueRose

Was anyone else on the old DAB forum, circa 2009? I was recently reminded of it, lol.

Bitterly jittery, and not very glittery.

Rusvul

Quote from: danflorreguba on May 20, 2014, 04:13:12 PM
It's not batting for them when we're busy sabotaging them.  ;D >:D
*Sings the saboteur song*

I'm breaking things,
they're burniiiing,
saboteur, saboteur,
my purpose is clear,
I'm filling the gloves with glue,
And I'm rigging up a coup,
saboteur, saboteur,
my purpose is clear. Hey!

... :D

rachel25

*sets fire to roof........it's been a rough day......*

Dannflower Reguba

Have any fans for the fire? The roof is burning fast enough. Though some lighter fluid and dynamite could help there too.  ;D

Mistakes can make you grow - That doesn't mean you're friends. ~NF - Remember This

Cornflower MM

Quote from: W0NWILL on July 05, 2012, 04:28:01 AM
I'm a girl and I hate most things mentioned on here, nailpolish, shopping, skirts, making my hair look neat...

YEEES!! W0N, I quite agree! Make-up? Go die in a hole. Nail polish? Ugh, just follow Make-up into the hole and die. Shopping? Shopping should be abolished. Skirts? They should never have been invented...*Shudders* Neat hair? Forget it! Who cares what your hair looks like?

Fans? FANS!?!?!?!?!?! Oh, no, my dear Dan....Try flaming arrows. *Shoots flaming arrows into roof* *Watches roof burn faster* *Giggles*

BlueRose

Actually, the only thing I care about is my hair, because if it isn't neat, it's a monstrosity.
Was anyone else on the old DAB forum, circa 2009? I was recently reminded of it, lol.

Cornflower MM

So's my hair, Blue. I only make it neat enough to go into public.

BlueRose

Haha. I try to make it at least 'pretty', because, when cared for, it's my only redeeming feature.

Cornflower MM

BlueRose

No really, it is.

It's quite nice hair, actually. I'd love to look at it and play with it if it belonged to someone else.

Dannflower Reguba

Quote from: Cornflower MM on May 20, 2014, 09:48:13 PM
Quote from: W0NWILL on July 05, 2012, 04:28:01 AM
I'm a girl and I hate most things mentioned on here, nailpolish, shopping, skirts, making my hair look neat...

YEEES!! W0N, I quite agree! Make-up? Go die in a hole. Nail polish? Ugh, just follow Make-up into the hole and die. Shopping? Shopping should be abolished. Skirts? They should never have been invented...*Shudders* Neat hair? Forget it! Who cares what your hair looks like?

Fans? FANS!?!?!?!?!?! Oh, no, my dear Dan....Try flaming arrows. *Shoots flaming arrows into roof* *Watches roof burn faster* *Giggles*

Fans would actually be better as it blows a larger amount of oxygen into the blaze than would naturally be consumed, so it flares up a ton more.

Cornflower MM

Okay, than, we'll use both, Mr. Smarty-pants. :P

Dannflower Reguba

Why do you think smiths use billows?  :P That's like, Fire science 101.  :P That's also why swinging your burning marshmallow usually doesn't put it out.