News:

We're doing a read-along of the Redwall series! The current book is The Sable Quean!

Main Menu

The Girly Thread

Started by Tiria Wildlough, February 10, 2012, 09:07:16 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Skarzs

Quote from: BlueRose on March 27, 2015, 12:15:36 AM
Hello ladies! I need a few... Volunteers for a human interest experiment I'd like to try out. Please PM me if you're interested!

Anyways, to contribute to this lovely thread...

I only wear makeup if I feel like it... It's too much of a bother otherwise. I so wear earrings, though. In fact, I got my ears pierced specifically to wear a particular pair that my sister gave me. They're pretty green dangle butterfly earrings. :)
How cliche: A female talking about makeup and jewelry.
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Jukka the Sling

Quote from: Skyblade on March 27, 2015, 12:22:19 AM
Haha, somebody revived this! ;D

Quite a few people at my school wear makeup, but I honestly don't. The main reason is that it's just a hassle. I also don't dress gorgeously.
I wear rather plain outfits too.
"The world is indeed full of peril, and in it there are many dark places; but still there is much that is fair, and though in all lands love is now mingled with grief, it grows perhaps the greater." ~J.R.R. Tolkien

BlueRose

Quote from: The Skarzs on March 27, 2015, 12:54:01 AM
Quote from: BlueRose on March 27, 2015, 12:15:36 AM
Hello ladies! I need a few... Volunteers for a human interest experiment I'd like to try out. Please PM me if you're interested!

Anyways, to contribute to this lovely thread...

I only wear makeup if I feel like it... It's too much of a bother otherwise. I so wear earrings, though. In fact, I got my ears pierced specifically to wear a particular pair that my sister gave me. They're pretty green dangle butterfly earrings. :)
How cliche: A female talking about makeup and jewelry.

What, does everyone miss the possibly diabolical plot that requires willing minions?
Was anyone else on the old DAB forum, circa 2009? I was recently reminded of it, lol.

Bitterly jittery, and not very glittery.

The Skarzs

I can speak for myself.
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

BlueRose

What a resounding accomplishment.
Was anyone else on the old DAB forum, circa 2009? I was recently reminded of it, lol.

Banya

#BlueRoseForTheWin

Let's all note that this thread is called "The Girly Thread."  Not "The Thread for Girls" or "The Girls' Thread."
No.  "The Girly Thread."
And it's devoted to items of interest that are specifically, stereotypically girly.
In "The Girls' Thread," we ladies might discuss the sports we participate in, how we got the highest grade in the class on our chemistry tests, or maybe still talk about boys we've got the hots for, but that thread hasn't been created yet.
This is the girly thread, and we talk about what we want to talk about. 

I love nail art, does anyone else use it?  I enjoy using nail polish, though it doesn't last on me because I work so often.

The Skarzs

Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Banya

That colour coordination is on fleek.

BlueRose

You could say that the color combo is "on point" or that it "hit the nail dead center" for the sake of pun, but noooo you had to use "fleek".

The Skarzs

Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

MeadowR

That 'nail art' picture... haha. :D

Yeah, what's 'fleek'? :o
~*Meadow*~

Season Namer 2014

Luftwaffles

Quote from: MeadowRabbit on March 27, 2015, 09:55:23 PM
That 'nail art' picture... haha. :D

Yeah, what's 'fleek'? :o

Yeah, what's a "fleek" or what's "fleek"?.
~Please be sure to join us if ever you are passing~.

Having problems joining the board or accessing your account? E-mail us! Have Redwall news or artwork to share? Tweet us!

The Mask

Quote from: Banya on March 27, 2015, 06:36:41 AM
#BlueRoseForTheWin

Let's all note that this thread is called "The Girly Thread."  Not "The Thread for Girls" or "The Girls' Thread."
No.  "The Girly Thread."
And it's devoted to items of interest that are specifically, stereotypically girly.
In "The Girls' Thread," we ladies might discuss the sports we participate in, how we got the highest grade in the class on our chemistry tests, or maybe still talk about boys we've got the hots for, but that thread hasn't been created yet.
This is the girly thread, and we talk about what we want to talk about. 

I love nail art, does anyone else use it?  I enjoy using nail polish, though it doesn't last on me because I work so often.

Excuse me, these things aren't necessarily girly. Many boys do these things too! Reported. >:( :P
I am a squirrel, an otter, a mouse, a fox, a stoat, a ferret, a weasel, a wildcat, a hare, a hedgehog, a badger; I am the master of disguises, The Mask.

" I will burn the heart out of you." Moriarty, Sherlock

BlueRose

@everyone who asked about fleek: why u no read?
|
|
|
\/

Quote from: BlueRose on March 27, 2015, 06:53:42 PM
You could say that the color combo is "on point" or that it "hit the nail dead center" for the sake of pun, but noooo you had to use "fleek".

SilentSam

Like OMG look at dat face, it looks like mai next mistake.  ;D
;D~~~~Silent~~~~Sam~~~~Squirrel~~~ ;D
HEHE!

I AM SAM ;D
Cicha sam jest najlepszym redwall znaków!