News:

We're doing a read-along of the Redwall series! The current book is The Sable Quean!

Main Menu

The Girly Thread

Started by Tiria Wildlough, February 10, 2012, 09:07:16 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Flib Bigboat

If they can't open the nail-polish jar?
Life is often like pushing a luggage cart through the airport. Sometimes I feel ridiculous, sometimes I look ridiculous, but I just keep pushing that luggage cart, and hoping I'm generally heading in the right direction.
Always keep your word, always finish what you started, and never go unprepared.
In a hole in the ground, there once lived a hobbit.
It's your birthday today, everybeast say hooray, there's a cat licking your birthday cake, it's your birthday today!
Long live the RRR!

lass of something much

Chromosomes.

Quote from: Flib Bigboat on July 10, 2021, 04:24:09 PM
Quote from: lass of something much on July 10, 2021, 03:36:17 AM
*Hugs*

No you're not, you're a wonderful person, and a better friend..
Aww, you're so sweet.

@Scott, come forth!

Dunno if he's allowed in here..
𝓛𝓪𝓼𝓼𝓲𝓮 𝓕𝓲𝓼𝓱

Booklover

Actually, no. However, this isn't really the place for a science lecture.

Scott's allowed if he wants to be. We've invaded the Manly Thread plenty of times.
Error. Error. Cannot compute.

Flib Bigboat

Quote from: Booklover on July 13, 2021, 10:51:38 AM
Scott's allowed if he wants to be. We've invaded the Manly Thread plenty of times.
Anyone can be here if they want, but this thread is mostly for talking about nail polish and hairbrushes and stuff like that, so the boys might get bored with it all.
Life is often like pushing a luggage cart through the airport. Sometimes I feel ridiculous, sometimes I look ridiculous, but I just keep pushing that luggage cart, and hoping I'm generally heading in the right direction.
It's your birthday today, everybeast say hooray, there's a cat licking your birthday cake, it's your birthday today!
Long live the RRR!

Booklover

So would I. I'm not a boy.

Flib Bigboat

Long live the RRR!

Kade Rivok

Words!
Writings of a Mad Man

Songs!
Kade's Vocal Emporium

Gaming!
The Noob Combo

Super Special Medals!

Booklover

...have you got something to tell us, Kade?

Kade Rivok

Words!
Writings of a Mad Man

Songs!
Kade's Vocal Emporium

Gaming!
The Noob Combo

Super Special Medals!

Flib Bigboat

Quote from: Booklover on July 13, 2021, 08:06:41 PM
...have you got something to tell us, Kade?
Spoiler
Quote from:  Kade Rivok"I'm a girl like me." ^-^
[close]
Long live the RRR!

lass of something much

Quote from: Flib Bigboat on July 13, 2021, 12:21:27 PM
Anyone can be here if they want, but this thread is mostly for talking about nail polish and hairbrushes and stuff like that, so the boys might get bored with it all.

That's just a stereotype.
𝓛𝓪𝓼𝓼𝓲𝓮 𝓕𝓲𝓼𝓱

Flib Bigboat

So is the pickle-jar nonsense. We were just joking around.
Long live the RRR!

Kade Rivok

Quote from: lass of something much on July 14, 2021, 04:57:56 AM
Quote from: Flib Bigboat on July 13, 2021, 12:21:27 PM

That's just a stereotype.

no u
Words!
Writings of a Mad Man

Songs!
Kade's Vocal Emporium

Gaming!
The Noob Combo

Super Special Medals!

Flib Bigboat

Long live the RRR!

MeadowR

^ XD

Has anyone else (who is actually a girl) got rather unladylike hands? :P I bite my nails and the skin around a lot and they really don't look nicely shaped at the ends like a dainty ladylike hand should look!
~*Meadow*~

Season Namer 2014