Return Of The Wildcats RP

Started by Wisteria Wild Cat, March 11, 2012, 04:41:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tiria Wildlough

OOC: Can the wildcats capture Nelka or something?
BIC:
Nelka had been watching the Abbey. She was afraid of the cats, and she didn't want to run away in case she was seen.
My tumblr! not-the-skycat.tumblr.com
I'm not a hipster.

Dannflower Reguba

OOC: Ummm if they do, are you going to need help?
"Remember, sometimes is best to be like boomerang and come back." ~ Griffen

Experience is simply the name we give our mistakes. ~ Oscar Wilde

Mistakes can make you grow - That doesn't mean you're friends. ~NF - Remember This

redwallgurl

OOC:yeah we wil help o and btw Ashe the redwallers are there already
Fun. is a fantastic band.

Dannflower Reguba

BIC: Quickly Ashe instructed and helped the Redwallers in the fire fighting technique: Tie a rope to the bucket of water, lower over the battlements, tip it onto the fire with the long pole. Within minutes the flames had been quenched. "good thing that's over," Remarked Ashe.

Mistakes can make you grow - That doesn't mean you're friends. ~NF - Remember This

Wisteria Wild Cat

Wisteria yowled and bolted into the forest. On her way to her feather she met Grizzle, a huge male Wildcat.
"Hey, Wisteria do you see that otter over there?" He asked quietly. Wisteria looked along the direction that Grizzle was pointing. Dropping low, both Wildcats stalked over to the otter.

Grizzle quickly dropped a bag over the otter's head and hot her over the head with his spear butt, knocking her senseless. Wisteria grinned, "Now we have something to barter with!"
I am so unbelievably busy at the moment, (BECAUSE I'M MOVING!!!) if you need me, which you most likely won't, PM me!

Dannflower Reguba

OOC: All good guy characters had better be ready for a rescue!

redwallgurl

OOC: *ties up shoes* I'll be ready!
BIC:
Tully has finished her task and was looking over at Ashe. The big warrior squirrel was the most experinced and she waited for orders.
Fun. is a fantastic band.

Dannflower Reguba

OOC: We don't know about Nelk's situation yet, and the Vermin retreated. You should be looking to Brookskimmers character for help, the Abbey Champion.

BrookSkimmer

Cra had seen the cats capture the otter. He came towards Wisteria and Grizzle and spoke to them.

"Perhaps your father would like to hear of your capture Wisteria?"

Mossfur the Fletch stood before the Redwallers. He spoke calmly to them. "You have all done a wonderful job defending our Abby thus far. However, we need to make sure these cats don't come back to attack again." He focused on Ashe. "You have been a great help to us in our time of need Ashe. Thank you."

The warrior turned his eyes to the battlements. "I was on the battlements moments before we gathered here. I saw an otter taken prisoner by the cats. She is not an Abby beast but we cannot let woodlanders be taken by vermin. Anybeast willing to come with me to rescue this otter speak now."

OOC: Sorry for the delay! Things got really busy. I'm back now  ;D

Wisteria Wild Cat

Wisteria frowns, "I guess. You can report it to him. We should scour the woods for more! Somebeast take a score and check out that little cottage down the path."
I am so unbelievably busy at the moment, (BECAUSE I'M MOVING!!!) if you need me, which you most likely won't, PM me!

Dannflower Reguba

Ashe said "I'll help and you'd best make a move soon before they use the otter as a bargain piece."

OOC: St. Ninians was destroyed a LONG time ago.

Wisteria Wild Cat

OOC: Pfft. Oops. Okay, a small cottage then?

Dannflower Reguba

OOC: It's your choice so long as it's not a place that was destroyed.

Tiria Wildlough

Nelka came awake. She yelled, 'Let me go! What are you doing?'
My tumblr! not-the-skycat.tumblr.com
I'm not a hipster.

Dannflower Reguba

OOC: I opened the RP and I'm like !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! What in the world is going on here! when I saw your profile pic ::) lol