Cluny the Scourge

Started by Taggerung_of_Redwall, April 01, 2012, 01:46:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Taggerung_of_Redwall

The Warlord cracked his tail, shattering the silence of Great Hall. He seemed driven to great anger by the apparent unconcern of the Warrior.
"Henceforth this place shall be known as the Hall of the Scourge," he shouted insanely. "No more will the Abbey be known as Redwall, it shall be called Cluny's Castle! Everything will change!"
The Warlord went off into a berserk rage, stamping about the Hall, slashing and whipping at the shadows with this tail as he invented new titles, screaming them out as the echoes bounced back off the walls at him.
"The Great Rodent Wall!"
"The Lake of Drowning!"
"The Field of Dead Mice!"
"Ferret Gate, Stoat Orchard, Weasel Bell. Hahahahahahaha!"
Start building something beautiful and just put the hate away

Lutra

And don't bother complaining....the punishment for complaining to Cluny is death!  ;)
Ya Ottah! ~ Sierra

Matthias720

What are you doing? How dare you take over! So help me I will...

AAAAAAAAAaaaaaaaaa.....

Sawney Rath

SILENCE MOUSE!

You have no place here. Begone!

BrookSkimmer

Captain Rasconza lounged in the Abbot's chair, enjoying food she had plundered from the larder. She spit out an apple pip and put her boots up on the table.

"Ye best do as yer told mousie... wouldn't want to upset all these fine vermin types now would ye?" She laughed and took another bite of apple.

Lutra

Forget them apples, where's that pie n' honey?  Where's your cook?  I'll make him make me some!
Ya Ottah! ~ Sierra