News:

For some, the heat of summer nears its end. . . And for others, the blooms of spring appear.

Main Menu

That akward moment when....

Started by winifred, April 11, 2012, 05:42:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Basically I don't know how to delete polls. xD

AWESOME!
6 (33.3%)
Wow
2 (11.1%)
Haha
4 (22.2%)
I can explain!
6 (33.3%)

Total Members Voted: 18

Redwallfan7

That awkward moment when you see someone walk up to you, you've never seen them before in your life and they run up to you and say: Oh, wow! You've gotten so big! I haven't seen you since you were little!!" And you're like: Who the heck are you? 
"There's some good in this world, Mr.Frodo, and it's worth fighting for."-Samwise Gamgee from The Lord of the Rings: The Two Towers

KitrallStreamrippler

That awkward moment when you wake up and think: "Oh no! I was just sleeping in class!" *looks at clock* "For an hour?!" And the person next to you is staring. (Uh oh. Was I snoring?)

Yep, this happened to me. During history, ironically enough.
A day may come when the courage of men fails, when we forsake our friends and break all bonds of fellowship, but it is not this day. An hour of woes and shattered shields, when the age of men comes crashing down! But it is not this day! This day we fight!

Redwallfan7

That awkward moment when people ask if they can use your bathroom. You're just like: No, you can't.. you have to use it in your pants.
"There's some good in this world, Mr.Frodo, and it's worth fighting for."-Samwise Gamgee from The Lord of the Rings: The Two Towers

KitrallStreamrippler

That awkward moment when you call out to your friend and they don't hear you, so you run up and grab their shoulder- oops, wrong person!
A day may come when the courage of men fails, when we forsake our friends and break all bonds of fellowship, but it is not this day. An hour of woes and shattered shields, when the age of men comes crashing down! But it is not this day! This day we fight!

Mattio

That awkward moment when you his someone you think is your mom...... Happened to me....

cregga rose eyes

The awkward moment when your mistaken for someone 15 years older than.
((which means either I look really old, or my friend looks really young))
Drifting with the wind
I usually go by LakeLake nowadays

Romsca

Quote from: KitrallStreamrippler on March 17, 2013, 03:59:11 PM
That awkward moment when you call out to your friend and they don't hear you, so you run up and grab their shoulder- oops, wrong person!
:o That happened to me once! I kept calling that person by the name I thought they were, and they didn't turn around, so I poked them, and they turned around and they were like "Hmm? What?" And they were a totally different person than I thought they were
so awkward...

That awkward moment when you're talking to someone, you turn and look at something, and you keep talking. They walk away, but you don't notice. You keep talking and you turn back around, and right there is some random older person. You immediately stop talking, but they laugh like it's some joke

Skyblade

The awkward moment when you accidentally speak to your friend in a language other than English.

Thanks, MatthiasMan, for the avatar!

The Skarzs

That awkward moment when the teacher puts her hand on your shoulder.
*shiver* ugh.
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Skyblade

Lol

The awkward moment when you realize that someone actually voted "stupid" on the above poll even though this thread is hilarious!

Thanks, MatthiasMan, for the avatar!

The Skarzs

That awkward moment when two people post before you can.
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Tam and Martin

If you wanna chat, PM me :) I'd love to talk with any of you!

Instagram: aaron.stott2000
SC: ayayron2000

The Skarzs

That awkward moment when someone laughs at something that isn't funny.
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Norham Waterpaw

That awkward moment when you draw Dr. Rainy.   :D
Hey you! What? Expecting a great quote or some heart-warming poem? Too bad, my signature is just boring. Stop reading it. Stop it. Why are you still reading it?

The Skarzs

I haven't seen that yet. I need to see it.
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.