News:

We're doing a read-along of the Redwall series! The current book is The Sable Quean!

Main Menu

That akward moment when....

Started by winifred, April 11, 2012, 05:42:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Basically I don't know how to delete polls. xD

AWESOME!
6 (33.3%)
Wow
2 (11.1%)
Haha
4 (22.2%)
I can explain!
6 (33.3%)

Total Members Voted: 18

Norham Waterpaw

Hey you! What? Expecting a great quote or some heart-warming poem? Too bad, my signature is just boring. Stop reading it. Stop it. Why are you still reading it?

Søren

That awkward moment when Mask's evil "Message the person above you" thread makes you send your SFC vote awssage and right after you send it you realize she might think it's awkward.
Sorry about that.:P

I'm retired from the forum

Maudie

Let me present a scenario for you:
Rodney is at his good friend Jake's house. They are hanging out downstairs with a couple of Jake's other friends. Rodney gets thirsty, so he goes upstairs and asks Jake's nine-year-old little sister, Jackie, to get him a cup. Jackie opens the cupboard and get a cup. "Here you go," she says. "This is Jake's cup. He doesn't use it because he says there's always junk in it." Rodney looks in the cup and sees little black and brown dots.
Awkward, no?

Even more awkward when you were the nine-year-old sister looking back five years later.
"And this is life eternal, that they might know thee the only true God, and Jesus Christ, whom thou hast sent." John 17:3

Søren

*does stalker math*
*figires out age and name of siblings*
MWHAHAHAH!
TAMW you think you might be a stalker.

The Skarzs

Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Maudie

"And this is life eternal, that they might know thee the only true God, and Jesus Christ, whom thou hast sent." John 17:3

Skyblade

That awkward moment when you find out Mask is younger than you.

Thanks, MatthiasMan, for the avatar!

Maudie

Is that awkward? Iunno.

TAMW someone suggests that you are a vampire. *cough* littlebrother*cough*

Skyblade

Your personality is mature and I honestly thought you were closer to my age or older.

It's a compliment! You're insightful and deep for one your age.

Maudie

Skyblade

Thank you! ^.^ So are you and Suki

Anyway, that awkward moment when people ask if you are your teacher's child because you're together often and, to make things more suspicious, you're both Asian

Rusvul

TAMW the inverse or the above post is true. (My mom is a teacher, but I'm not her student. She teaches kids younger than me.)

TAMW you are mistaken for the opposite gender while in a gendered bathroom. (It's kinda funny, people will do a really obvious double take and look perplexed. Gets annoying though.)

Maudie

I would probably burst out laughing.

Søren

Quote from: Skyblade on January 04, 2015, 06:02:58 AM
That awkward moment when you find out Mask is younger than you.
^^^^

TAMW you go to get something out of the fridge and you just stare at it for like 5 minutes.

Delthion

TAMW you go into the living room to see what your sisters are doing. Two episodes of MLP later... ;D ;D ;D ;D
Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.