News:

For some, the heat of summer nears its end. . . And for others, the blooms of spring appear.

Main Menu

That akward moment when....

Started by winifred, April 11, 2012, 05:42:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Basically I don't know how to delete polls. xD

AWESOME!
6 (33.3%)
Wow
2 (11.1%)
Haha
4 (22.2%)
I can explain!
6 (33.3%)

Total Members Voted: 18

Wot, wot!

:D

That awkward moment when you think someone is talking to you and you reply, but they were talking to someone else *sink into the chair, wishing you had an invisibility cloak*   :D

"Get him! Grab that spy! I want his head!"
Basil chuckled. "What's the matter? Isn't your own head good enough? No, I don't suppose it is. Ugly-looking brute, aren't you?" -Basil to Cluny the Scourge (Redwall)

"The second you change "I can't" into "why not", you can do anything in the world."

Søren

TAMW you realize while you brush your teeth you look like Keira Khightly:

I'm retired from the forum

Mhera

^lol

That awkward moment when you tell everyone you're leaving and then it turns out you can actually hang around for another week :P

The Skarzs

Well, now we can't believe you anymore, can we? 8) ;D
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Mhera

Heh, I can't trust my fickle schedule. I'm not the one deciding it ::).

The Skarzs

Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Skyblade

That awkward moment when people put words in your mouth :-\

Thanks, MatthiasMan, for the avatar!

Delthion

The awkward moment when...*Ob-glob-bob-bluh.* Oh know! Someone put words in my mouth!!! ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D
Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.

Skyblade

Lol, that's awkward, but even more so...it's scary!

That awkward moment when the person above you misinterprets the idiom you integrated in your earlier post (on purpose, I reckon!)

Delthion

;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D    ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

TAMW you use more than a line with only smileys.
Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.

Skyblade

That awkward moment when all those smileys start to creep you out o.O

Delthion

Yeah, they do get quite creepy after awhile...

Eulaliaaa!

That awkward moment when there's one smiley missing from the row and it drives you crazy.
Just pretend there is something interesting and unique written here... I have nothing to say.

Mhera

Quote from: Eulaliaaa! on January 30, 2015, 10:58:28 PM
That awkward moment when there's one smiley missing from the row and it drives you crazy.
^^^^^^

Delthion

Well, I must confess that it drove me crazy too, I was trying to get them to line up and instead, this happens!!!