News:

We're doing a read-along of the Redwall series! The current book is The Sable Quean!

Main Menu

That akward moment when....

Started by winifred, April 11, 2012, 05:42:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Basically I don't know how to delete polls. xD

AWESOME!
6 (33.3%)
Wow
2 (11.1%)
Haha
4 (22.2%)
I can explain!
6 (33.3%)

Total Members Voted: 18

Skyblade

Thanks, MatthiasMan, for the avatar!

Søren

That awkward moment when you correctly guess your friend's personality type, and he's Loki, and you're Phil Coulsin, and you're like "Dude,I knew one day you were gonna kill me."

I'm retired from the forum

CaptainRocktree

I've done that test before  ;D.

I'm Sam Wilson  ;D.
Not all those who wander are lost.
J.R.R Tolkien

Wylder Treejumper

That awkward moment when you're having an argument with yourself and you're like, "Shut up you idiot!" then you pause. "Wait a minute..."
"'Tis the business of small minds to shrink, but he whose heart is firm, and whose conscience approves his conduct, will pursue his principles unto death."
-Thomas Paine

"Integrity and firmness is all I can promise; these, be the voyage long or short, shall never forsake me although I may be deserted by all men."
-George Washington

Courage: Not only the willingness to die manfully, but also the determination to live decently.

Rusvul

...That awkward moment when you have an argument with yourself...

Wylder Treejumper

Quote from: Wylder Treejumper on September 21, 2015, 07:56:09 PM
That awkward moment when you're having an argument with yourself and you're like, "Shut up you idiot!" then you pause. "Wait a minute..."
Did it again... :P

I sure argue with myself a lot.
"'Tis the business of small minds to shrink, but he whose heart is firm, and whose conscience approves his conduct, will pursue his principles unto death."
-Thomas Paine

"Integrity and firmness is all I can promise; these, be the voyage long or short, shall never forsake me although I may be deserted by all men."
-George Washington

Courage: Not only the willingness to die manfully, but also the determination to live decently.

Delthion

That awkward moment when you are trying to devise a plan, so you start talking to yourself, then you come up with an idea so you shout out "Why didn't I think of that?"
Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.

Søren

Quote from: Delthion on September 22, 2015, 05:07:28 AM
That awkward moment when you are trying to devise a plan, so you start talking to yourself, then you come up with an idea so you shout out "Why didn't I think of that?"

I'm retired from the forum

Delthion

I actually do that rather frequently... ;D
Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.

Hickory

Quote from: Wylder Treejumper on September 22, 2015, 05:06:21 AM
Quote from: Wylder Treejumper on September 21, 2015, 07:56:09 PM
Did it again... :P

I sure argue with myself a lot.
Gollum. Gollum. Gollum. Gollum. Gollum. Gollum. Gollum. Gollum. Gollum. Gollum.
I am the master of my fate:
I am the captain of my soul.

Lady Ashenwyte

That awkward moment when you were having a conversation out loud between two LEGO chaps and someone thinks you're talking to yourself.
The fastest way to a man's heart- Or anyone's, in fact- Is to tear a hole through their chest.

Indeed. You are as ancient as the soot that choked Pompeii into oblivion, though not quite as uncaring. - Rusvul

Just a butterfly struggling through my chrysalis.

Hickory

Quote from: Lord_Ashenwyte on September 24, 2015, 03:43:57 PM
That awkward moment when you were having a conversation out loud between two LEGO chaps and someone thinks you're talking to yourself.
Yes.
I am the master of my fate:
I am the captain of my soul.

Kitsune

That awkward moment when you're waiting for someone to come on because of something you PMed them about. :P

The Skarzs

:P

That awkward moment when you find out your little brother put dishes in the dishwasher in a smarter way than you did.

That awkward moment when you get called out of an assembly that half the school is in by an announcement for your early dismissal.
This is how it happened. *Announcer.* "Let us welcome our veterans with a round of applause!" *Long period of applause.* *We all sit back down.* "But before we start. . . Skarzs, you are excused from assembly for early dismissal . . . Skarzs." *Me as I'm walking away in front of about 1200 students.* "Thank you."
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Lady Ashenwyte

The fastest way to a man's heart- Or anyone's, in fact- Is to tear a hole through their chest.

Indeed. You are as ancient as the soot that choked Pompeii into oblivion, though not quite as uncaring. - Rusvul

Just a butterfly struggling through my chrysalis.