News:

"Beep-Bloop" -Matti, probably

Main Menu

PluggFiretail's music

Started by Kitsune, June 03, 2013, 03:53:35 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kitsune

Ok, so I finally got this topic up. I've been wanting to do this for a while.
I have been playing piano for nine years, and seeing that Rusvul and Tam have their own topics, and that I was asked to put this topic up, I guess it's ok. ;D

I will probably put some examples of my work

-here-

and I will edit this post and put them there when I get them ready.

I might be taking requests, so here are the rules.

1)Please don't use me a 'piano teacher', for example ask me to play a song so you know how to play it.

2)I will not make these requests top priority, I have other stuff to do and other music to practice.

3)I might not go in order, so please don't get upset if I seemingly skip you.

4)Unless it's a widely known piece, like Fur Elise, you will have to provide a link to the sheet music or just hope I happen to know it.

Tam and Martin

This is really nice! I might post a request soon.

If you wanna chat, PM me :) I'd love to talk with any of you!

Instagram: aaron.stott2000
SC: ayayron2000

Rainshadow

Cool!  Hmm, how about an easy (well, I say easy, more like well known ;)) one:  Beethoven's 9th Symphony (AKA Ode to Joy).
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

Blaggut

Awesome. If we don't have link can't you just look it up... But my request is the my little pony theme song (I'm a brony redwaller, so what?) or fur Elise because I really liked it and you said you know it!
~Just a soft space boi~

Blaggut

Awesome! If we don't have link can you look it up please? My request is my little pony theme song (I'm a brony redwaller, so what?) or fur Elise because I like it a lot, you said you know it, and I have a music box that plays it. Lol.
~Just a soft space boi~