News:

For some, the heat of summer nears its end. . . And for others, the blooms of spring appear.

Main Menu

Leatho Shellhound's Art Requests

Started by Leatho Shellhound, June 11, 2012, 09:47:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Faiyloe

Ok here is my character.

Name: Thanora
Species: Otter
Appearance: Tall and thin with dark brown fur, bright smiling eyes, a dark purple tunic (sunset purple), brown belt, and leather boots.
Weapons: Sling and stone pouch, a knife, bark gauntlets (tight-bound), Wooden triangle shields (carried on her back).  
Personality: friendly, good with other beasts, a natural leader but understands her place, outgoing, fierce in combat, trustworthy, good mannered.          
Backstory: grew up in a good family with good upbringing. Her family died in a vermin raid only two seasons ago (years) including her baby sister who she misses the most. after the raid she left home and traveled around till she came here to join the quest.    
Other: she is prone to periods of silence and morning. Prefers nonviolence but will fight when necessary.  
Strengths: Very Mature and experienced for her age. Willing to learn. Has good Insight.  
Weaknesses: During her periods of mourning she can become very agitated with others to hide her pain and it can cloud her judgment. Not very physically strong.

sunset purple
[close]
I am back... sort of... maybe... Hi?

Tam and Martin

If you wanna chat, PM me :) I'd love to talk with any of you!

Instagram: aaron.stott2000
SC: ayayron2000

Leatho Shellhound

Thanks guys!

Quote from: Jetthebinturong on September 12, 2013, 10:53:25 PM
Is Orcrist from the Hobbit movie a kopis? It looks like it

No, it's close though.

Martin the Warrior battling Badrang in fort Marshank, from the Redwall book Martin the Warrior.

Take a look at our Abbey's Art Gallery

click the banner

Russano the Wise

Ohhh, I like that drawing! Great job!
"But if you really love your friends, they're never really gone. Somewhere they're watching over you and they're always there inside your heart." -Martin the Warrior

Redwaller

Leatho Shellhound

click the banner

Tam and Martin

If you wanna chat, PM me :) I'd love to talk with any of you!

Instagram: aaron.stott2000
SC: ayayron2000

Kera Thorn Bladewind

Wow! These are epic! Wish I could draw like this... Could you do one for me?

Redwaller

Could you do Cedany for me please?

Name: Cedany

Species: Wildcat

Appearance: Cedany, unlike most wildcats, does not have any stripes. She has dark brown fur, and white patches surround her eyes, making it look as if she has a mask. Her completely black eyes are filled with wonder at all the things surrounding her, and at the sounds which she herself cannot make or imitate. She is rather tall and lean, almost skinny. Her clothes consist of a red leather jerkin, and a blue leather skirt which goes down below her knees.

Picked-up weapons and equipment: Javelin, knife, triangular shield, pair of leather boots, chest piece.

Personality: She is kind and considerate, and because of her lack of speech, she does not make fun of others, but rather does the opposite; she tries to become friends with all those that are not like others. She is more of a follower than a leader.

Backstory: Not much is known of her story. She has lacked speech since her birth, and was abandoned by her parents. Her coming to the race is unkown, except that she suddenly appeared at the door with a piece of paper saying that she wished to enter it.

Other: She carries writing material with her so as to communicate with those lacking the knownledge of sign language.

Strengths: She is skilled with her paws, since she has to use sign language, and this enables her to do hard things like passing a thread through a needle's eye. She has particularly good eye-sight, which adds to her skill of paws.

Weaknesses: Lack of speech, bad at making strategic decisions.

Redwaller

Will you make more? If you need help on scenarios and words, I'll fill you in.  ;)

Rusvul

Could I ask for a drawing?

Name: Prince Ivar

Species: Mouse

Appearance: Black-furred and muscular, though not overly so, bright blue eyes, smirking.

Weapons and clothing: Black trousers, black leather belt strung with various lock picks and slim daggers, plain but serviceable rapier slung over his shoulder.

If this isn't enough, I can post more or you could look at my knights of redwallalot sheet. Thanks!

Leatho Shellhound

click the banner

Leatho Shellhound

click the banner

Redwaller

Cool cool!  :)

I'm planning on making my own too.  ;)

Redwaller

I'm not sure, but are you going to do Cedany?