News:

"Beep-Bloop" -Matti, probably

Main Menu

Leatho Shellhound's Art Requests

Started by Leatho Shellhound, June 11, 2012, 09:47:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

AbbotAlf0805

I will lead Redwall Abbey to a golden age of peace through the power of Jesus Christ.

Redwallfan7

Is it weird to say that I think your voice sounds cool
"There's some good in this world, Mr.Frodo, and it's worth fighting for."-Samwise Gamgee from The Lord of the Rings: The Two Towers

Leatho Shellhound

No, not at all.....it has been getting lower.
    Take a look at our Abbey's Art Gallery

click the banner

Leatho Shellhound

Glad you all like them!!! I will be putting more up in about a week.

click the banner

Redwallfan7

I don't like the way my voice sounds on the camera. I'm a girl, obviously, but in a camera mode, my voice sounds really deep, like a guy.
"There's some good in this world, Mr.Frodo, and it's worth fighting for."-Samwise Gamgee from The Lord of the Rings: The Two Towers

Rainshadow

My voice sounds obnoxious on camera.  It sounds horrible and nasally in my opinion, but my normal voice is very deep for a girl.
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

Leatho Shellhound

click the banner

Redwaller

You could draw Hogspit, Sneezewort and Loosewort. Or Damug Warfang.

Leatho Shellhound

click the banner

Redwallfan7

Can you draw Kroova and Sleeve kissing? I'm kind of surprised that Brian never had an illustration of Sleeve in the book. The Kroova/Sleeve relationship was only mentioned, but they're still one of my favorite couples  ;)

Also, I drew my own version of a Kroova and Sleeve scene. I would put it on here, but it's on printing paper, and not online.

Dannflower Reguba

That would be hilarious!
How about Blaggut and the two dibbuns from The Bellmaker?

P.S. I almost posted it "Baggut"  :D
"Remember, sometimes is best to be like boomerang and come back." ~ Griffen

Experience is simply the name we give our mistakes. ~ Oscar Wilde

Mistakes can make you grow - That doesn't mean you're friends. ~NF - Remember This

Leatho Shellhound

Quote from: danflorreguba on June 27, 2012, 02:52:44 PM
That would be hilarious!
How about Blaggut and the two dibbuns from The Bellmaker?

P.S. I almost posted it "Baggut"  :D
Ok yes I liked that Blaggut was good at the end.....I alway felt sorry for him.

Quote from: Redwallfan7 on June 27, 2012, 06:42:20 AM
Can you draw Kroova and Sleeve kissing? I'm kind of surprised that Brian never had an illustration of Sleeve in the book. The Kroova/Sleeve relationship was only mentioned, but they're still one of my favorite couples  ;)

Also, I drew my own version of a Kroova and Sleeve scene. I would put it on here, but it's on printing paper, and not online.
Um I can draw them holding hands but not kissing !

click the banner

Redwallfan7

why not kissing... is it because they didn't do that according to the Redwall custom?

Leatho Shellhound

No because I wouldn't want to draw that......and put it on my blog.....sorry but my sister would laugh for a season.

click the banner

Redwallfan7