News:

For some, the heat of summer nears its end. . . And for others, the blooms of spring appear.

Main Menu

Mossflower

Started by Redwaller, June 25, 2012, 09:57:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Will you join the Forum?

Yes
7 (38.9%)
No
1 (5.6%)
Maybe
10 (55.6%)

Total Members Voted: 17

winifred

Quote from: Redwaller on November 17, 2012, 07:05:34 PM
Other people want to help? Or be part of the crew?
I'd like to help!!! I'm very busy with school, but I could still help. :)
Sherlock
Doctor Who
Beyond the Western Deep
Mouseguard
Ranger's Apprentice
Lord of the Rings
The Chronicles of Narnia
The Book Thief
Harry Potter
Percy Jackson
:D
And many many more...

Redwaller

Okay. PM me for more information.  :)

Tam and Martin

If I owned the website I would make a forum.

If you wanna chat, PM me :) I'd love to talk with any of you!

Instagram: aaron.stott2000
SC: ayayron2000

Redwaller

I guess I'll have to make a Forum!  :D

But it won't be up until after Christmas

Skyblade

I'd like to help with your website. A forum is a good idea if you can keep up with it.

Thanks, MatthiasMan, for the avatar!

Redwaller

Just PM me when you're ready!  :)

Lutra

Before branching out to a forum too, get the site itself in better shape.  I think I've mentioned in the past how the list pages would be far better with images on them.  For example, the TV series page, should have covers of the DVD sets, or a picture of characters from episodes.  Something to look forward too besides the list. ;)  The character pages could definitely use some images of the characters.  Its going to take some legwork and a scanner, but you'd be best off to spend your time making what you got 100% versus leaving it 50% and trying to add more stuff to visit....couple of pennies from me. :)
Ya Ottah! ~ Sierra

cregga rose eyes

As Lutra said, you may want to tidy up your website. I don't know if some pages just don't show anything since they are being worked on or if there just isn't anything on them.

Also if you want character lists for more of the books, I would be glad to do so, but you may have to give me a few weeks(about 3) at the most. Just tell me which title and I'll happily get to it.
Drifting with the wind
I usually go by LakeLake nowadays

Redwaller

Quote from: Lutra on December 08, 2012, 02:38:14 AM
Before branching out to a forum too, get the site itself in better shape.  I think I've mentioned in the past how the list pages would be far better with images on them.  For example, the TV series page, should have covers of the DVD sets, or a picture of characters from episodes.  Something to look forward too besides the list. ;)  The character pages could definitely use some images of the characters.  Its going to take some legwork and a scanner, but you'd be best off to spend your time making what you got 100% versus leaving it 50% and trying to add more stuff to visit....couple of pennies from me. :)
Yes. Absolutelly! The website is far from being over. Each character name will be a link to the characters history and everything! I'm thinking of putting some images in the home page too.

So I'll need some help for the pictures.

And thanks for the advice!  :)

Quote from: cregga rose eyes on December 08, 2012, 02:59:18 AM
As Lutra said, you may want to tidy up your website. I don't know if some pages just don't show anything since they are being worked on or if there just isn't anything on them.

Also if you want character lists for more of the books, I would be glad to do so, but you may have to give me a few weeks(about 3) at the most. Just tell me which title and I'll happily get to it.
PM me and I'll give you the instructions.  :)

Lutra

Google images is your friend:

Messed up my urls, so I took them out...but you got the idea now.... ;)

And so on and so forth.....
;)
Ya Ottah! ~ Sierra

Redwaller

Rainshadow

Whoa, I just got on here for a second to check the website, and STREEEEEEEEEEEEETCH!
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

Tiria Wildlough

Wow! Someone stretched the screen!!
My tumblr! not-the-skycat.tumblr.com
I'm not a hipster.

Tam and Martin

Whoaaaaaaaa. The screen is huge.

If you wanna chat, PM me :) I'd love to talk with any of you!

Instagram: aaron.stott2000
SC: ayayron2000

Redwaller

Huh. That's weird, mine is perfectly fine...