News:

For some, the heat of summer nears its end. . . And for others, the blooms of spring appear.

Main Menu

The Hero of Redwall: The Dark Shogun

Started by AbbotAlf0805, July 07, 2012, 11:48:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Griffen

OOC: ok so let me see... a couple of people just left the Tavern to talk to you. your seeing them come to you while you can sense that the person who was speaking threw your mind is close by.

Skyblade

OOC:Thank you

BIC:Razer looked around apprehensively, pulling out her sword.

Thanks, MatthiasMan, for the avatar!

AbbotAlf0805

Hylia stormed up to Much and said, "What are you doing here Much?!"
I will lead Redwall Abbey to a golden age of peace through the power of Jesus Christ.

Rainshadow

"Who is this Much character?  And why do you care so much about Much?"  Shadow looked back and forth, from Davidari to Much.
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

Griffen

Legion (mouse host, Grave)

"so, who's side are you on anyways?" he asked Razer threw her mind while walking away down the sidewalk

Leatho Shellhound

Quote from: AbbotAlf0805 on July 08, 2012, 01:02:22 PM
Hylia stormed up to Much and said, "What are you doing here Much?!"

"I was visiting the island to look for some one ( ::) )when I saw you here with this, this mouse." said Muchlik

Quote from: Rainshadow on July 08, 2012, 03:07:24 PM
  "Who is this Much character?  And why do you care so much about Much?"  Shadow looked back and forth, from Davidari to Much.

"And as for your Q. I am her (Hylia)sister." said Muchlik
    Take a look at our Abbey's Art Gallery

click the banner

AbbotAlf0805

I will lead Redwall Abbey to a golden age of peace through the power of Jesus Christ.

Leatho Shellhound

Quote from: AbbotAlf0805 on July 08, 2012, 08:38:22 PM
Your her brother?!" said Davidari.

OOC: um abbot...you Davi knew that...Davi already found that out.

Quote from: AbbotAlf0805 on July 08, 2012, 03:16:12 AM
What?! Your Hylia's brother?!" said Davidari stepping back.
    Take a look at our Abbey's Art Gallery

click the banner

AbbotAlf0805

OOC: oh ya..

BIC: Hylia said to Much, "Well did you have any idea that I was on the island?"

Skyblade

Quote from: Griffen on July 08, 2012, 05:35:24 PM

"so, who's side are you on anyways?" he asked Razer threw her mind while walking away down the sidewalk

Razer looked around fro a second, then realized that the voice was coming through her mind. "Who are you and what are you doing to me?" she cried out loud.

AbbotAlf0805

What's Zanthar doing now Razer? Trying to ask ya on a date?" said Davidari.

Skyblade

Razer glared at him. "Of course not. I told you, he means nothing to me anymore. it's someone else...."

Griffen

"this island will soon be under my control. will you join my side, or be with these creatures that mock you?" he asked threw her mind. Grave was back at the hideout with the other mice, waiting for three to bring back the creature they set out for.

Skyblade

Razer remembered her lessons at the academy. She said through her mind, "Davidari's the only one who mocks me, the others are pretty nice. Amd how do I know I can trust you?"

Griffen

"you trusted Zanthar... who do you think tought him and made him into the creature you love?" Grave asked