News:

"Beep-Bloop" -Matti, probably

Main Menu

The Personal Text above me

Started by W0NWILL, July 17, 2012, 02:40:44 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Delthion

RUN FAR FAR FAR FAR FAR AWAY. PLEASE FALL INTO A COLLAPSING STAR ANYTHING!!! JUST STOP STARING!!!
Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.

Kitsune

I have never heard of that character before, but now I have!

Søren

Sounds like a Sith lord, or batman.

I'm retired from the forum

Ungatt Trunn

Life is too short to rush through it.

Rainshadow

YES I CAN.  STOP TELLING ME WHAT I CAN AND CAN'T DO.
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

Cornflower MM

Oh dear. How to get Senpai back from Mars?

Rainshadow

Eh, he's rich, his father can probably just buy him a rocket.  ::)

Me likey that picture, so me glad you found it.  ;D
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

Cornflower MM

*Brings forward fireworks* Think these will do it to get Senpai's attention?

Yeah, I am too! I found one a lot like it, but it refused to shrink down to profile picture size. I nearly screamed after I hit the 'Change Profile' button, lol.

Rainshadow

*Shoots off fireworks*  *Tamaki-senpai is too busy fantasizing Haruhi in a dress to notice*  ...Nope, didn't work.

Congrats on finding it!  I actually had a similar problem today while trying to find a goog picture of Sera from Dragon Age.  They had full-body shots of her, screenshots, and terrible quality images, so I had to settle with fanart.  Not that I don't like it, but I'd have rather had a nice picture of Sera's face from game footage.

Lady Ashenwyte

Arrows= pointy sticks= lots of dead people.
The fastest way to a man's heart- Or anyone's, in fact- Is to tear a hole through their chest.

Indeed. You are as ancient as the soot that choked Pompeii into oblivion, though not quite as uncaring. - Rusvul

Just a butterfly struggling through my chrysalis.

Cornflower MM

*Is confused*

@Rain: Maybe an alligator. . . . ? :P Yay, I'm not the only one! Maybe you'll find one! Keep looking!

Maudie

Yay. I love it when people are happy. It spares me from my job.
"And this is life eternal, that they might know thee the only true God, and Jesus Christ, whom thou hast sent." John 17:3

Rusvul

If I'm not mistaken, that ring in particular has caused some problems.

Søren

I'm retired from the forum

Rainshadow

Orlando, back for the ffffffpp.  What's the ffffffpp?  Forum Prom?