News:

"Beep-Bloop" -Matti, probably

Main Menu

The Hero of Redwall: Southsward

Started by AbbotAlf0805, July 17, 2012, 06:07:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rainshadow

Jag put a paw on Leeft's shoulder.  "Lissen, matey, she's dead.  Ye can't do nuthin' 'bout that.  The best ye can do is accept the fact that Tyria's dead.  Move on with life.  Believe me, it works.  I've had to move on; you can do it too."
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

W0NWILL

Leeft shrugged it off, "What really gets me is that they're dead, Macit, Lepvec, Cherryblossom, all of them!"

Rainshadow

Jag started listing off names.  "Storm, Amber, Lily, Rain, Shade... all of them, gone!  Yet do ye see me grievin' all the time?  No.  I've gotten over the deaths or disappearances o' me family."  Jag sat down.  "Me brothers an' sisters.  Killed by mice."  A tear fell from his eye.  He wiped it off and stepped out of the room.
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

Skyblade

OOC: I am so lost here but I'll join in anyway. AbbotAlf, are you going to RP Brock and maybe Zanthar?

BIC: Razer lay down with her underbelly resting on the soft grass and the tip of her nose barely touching the calm surface of a small pool. She had no idea where she was, but at least Brock was with her. She twitched her sharp ears and turned her head towards her husband. "Do you hear that?" she asked a bit tensely. It sounded like creatures arguing.

Thanks, MatthiasMan, for the avatar!

W0NWILL

AbbotAlf0805

Davidari was rallying his troops together," hurry up men! We won't reach the abbey at this rate!"
I will lead Redwall Abbey to a golden age of peace through the power of Jesus Christ.

W0NWILL

Leeft stabbed Tryia's body, scowling, that done, she turned around and frostily stalked outside.

Clayclaw saluted, "Shud Oi git summ provisions frumm insoide ee carstle? Et'll take shorter if'n we'm doawn't has to forage on ee way, zurr."

"Is there good ale at this abbey?" Zwerg asked.

Rainshadow

Shadow had picked up Holm and was waiting for Jag.  When he came out of the room, he took Talon's paw and said to his family, "We should get goin' outta 'ere.  I don't wanna stay 'ere any longer than I 'afta."
  Shadow nodded and started walking out, with her husband and Talon close behind her.  Talon was still thinking about the young kitten that he had met.  Megan.  She was pretty and nice, but Talon knew that she probably never would think of him again because of what his friends had done.  Oh well.

Leatho Shellhound

OOC: I willl get back on this as soon as I am done with home work.....and my sister isn't on.
    Take a look at our Abbey's Art Gallery

click the banner

Rainshadow

The Wildfire family quickly caught up with Davidari and his companions.  "So," said Shadow.  "Are we going straight back to Redwall?  Or do you want to go on some adventure first and possibly kill yourself?"  She smiled.

Leatho Shellhound

Muck was still in the gate house and walked out and around the castle, but no one was there. All he found was Tyria body.

He left the castle looking for the others.

OOC: Hey Rain, could you play Chelonia? I have to go to supper now.

click the banner

Rainshadow

OOC:  Completely forgot about her, lol!

BIC:  Chelonia had heard a loud commotion coming from another room in the castle and got up, running towards the noise.  She ran into Much and fell onto her tail.  "Much!  Ow!"

W0NWILL

Quote from: Rainshadow on September 28, 2012, 09:36:54 PM
  The Wildfire family quickly caught up with Davidari and his companions.  "So," said Shadow.  "Are we going straight back to Redwall?  Or do you want to go on some adventure first and possibly kill yourself?"  She smiled.

Leeft overheard. She huffed, "Wouldn't surprise me."

OOC: Could we get this one done and onto the next one?

Leatho Shellhound

Quote from: Rainshadow on September 29, 2012, 12:23:22 AM
  OOC:  Completely forgot about her, lol!

BIC:  Chelonia had heard a loud commotion coming from another room in the castle and got up, running towards the noise.  She ran into Much and fell onto her tail.  "Much!  Ow!"

"Oh hi Chelonia, here I will help you up. Where is every one?" asked Muchlik

OOC: Yes when Abbot finishes it.

click the banner

Rainshadow

"I dunno," said Chelonia.  She stuck out her paw for Much to help her up.