News:

For some, the heat of summer nears its end. . . And for others, the blooms of spring appear.

Main Menu

Guess quote from movies

Started by Dannflor, July 19, 2012, 05:53:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Redwallfan7

Elf

And you guys are going to look like total, total idiots when you're the ones captured  and I'm the one saving you
"There's some good in this world, Mr.Frodo, and it's worth fighting for."-Samwise Gamgee from The Lord of the Rings: The Two Towers

Redwaller

Wait, I heard something like that but I can't remember what it's from...

Rainshadow

Scooby Doo.

"Sounds like someone's sick.  How lovely.  I do hope it's serious.  Something dreadful."
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

Lutra

^ My childhood tells me Sword in the Stone. :)  If that's correct, let me know.
Ya Ottah! ~ Sierra

Rainshadow

Yep!  I love that movie for some odd reason lol.
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

Redwallfan7

Quote from: Rainshadow on August 11, 2012, 05:26:33 AM
  Yep!  I love that movie for some odd reason lol.
I like it too, Archimedes rocks!
"There's some good in this world, Mr.Frodo, and it's worth fighting for."-Samwise Gamgee from The Lord of the Rings: The Two Towers

Rainshadow

So, it's Lutra's turn, right?

Dannflower Reguba

In the Meantime....

"Once that first bullet flies past your head.... Politics go right out the window."
"Remember, sometimes is best to be like boomerang and come back." ~ Griffen

Experience is simply the name we give our mistakes. ~ Oscar Wilde

Mistakes can make you grow - That doesn't mean you're friends. ~NF - Remember This

Lily

That one was vaguely familiar, but in the end I had to cheat and look it up. Black Hawk Down, right?

"Is everything a joke to you?"
"Funny things are."

Dannflower Reguba

Captain America? (According to google  :P  ;D)

Shoobadoo-shoobadabba shoobadoo-shoobadababa ah.
(correct me if I got that wrong ;D)

P.S.

That part with the helicopters makes my skin crawl.

Mistakes can make you grow - That doesn't mean you're friends. ~NF - Remember This

Redwallfan7

Something tells me that quote is from the Disney movie Tarzan? (Correct me if I'm wrong ;))

"Whoa, no hurling on the shell dude! Just waxed it". That should be an easy one for you guys.

Dannflower Reguba

UMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM???????  ;D lol

Finding NEMO!

"Kitty!"

Guess dat!

Redwallfan7

Monsters Inc!

"Mmmm, pine cones! My favorite!"

Rainshadow

Ice Age?

Lady:  That's right, old man!
Man #1:  Old man?
Man #2:  No respect.
Man #1:  Can I kill her now?
Man #2:  [nods affirmative]
Man #1:  [steps out from behind shipping container and shoots her oncoming bazooka rocket blowing her up]

Eustace Scrubb

Haha that's easy! I saw that one last night!! Red!

[shrilly voice] I don't want to get married, I want to stay single and let my hair flow in the wind as I ride through the glen firing arrows into the sunset.

Should be an easy one.

"There was a boy called Eustace Clarence Scrubb, and he almost deserved it." - C.S. Lewis -