News:

"Beep-Bloop" -Matti, probably

Main Menu

Guess quote from movies

Started by Dannflor, July 19, 2012, 05:53:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rainshadow

BRAVE!!!!!!

Man #1:  Too bad about all the dead movie stars.
  Man #2:  Yes.  What will we do without their razor-sharp political advice.
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

Griffen

monsters inc? or maybe one of the dog vs. cats movies.... and this is a long shot, but if neither of those are right, lelo (<spelling?<) and stitch?

Rainshadow

Nope!  Anyone else care to guess?
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

Lily

Quote from: danflorreguba on August 16, 2012, 04:47:47 PM
Captain America? (According to google  :P  ;D)
Captain America and Iron Man were the ones who said it, but the quote itself is from The Avengers.

The dead movie stars quote comes from Get Smart.

"I haven't seen this in years, this is wonderful. A banded, bulbous snarfblatt."

Dannflower Reguba

his HAS to be Horton hears a Who, The Loraxx, or another Dr. Suess movie.  :D

"Cause leading experts say... "Mozart makes babies smarter."
"Remember, sometimes is best to be like boomerang and come back." ~ Griffen

Experience is simply the name we give our mistakes. ~ Oscar Wilde

Mistakes can make you grow - That doesn't mean you're friends. ~NF - Remember This

Rainshadow

*Smart, I believe.  Mozart makes babies smart.  And The Incredibles!!!

Man #1:  What do you want?
  Man #2:  Look, we just want to talk!
  Man #1:  I've got no time to talk, I'm on a mission! I'm a mercenary doom-bringer!... What planet am I on?
  Man #2:  Earth.
  Man #1:  Earth? Terrible name for a planet. Might as well call it DIRT, Planet Dirt...

Redwallfan7

"There's some good in this world, Mr.Frodo, and it's worth fighting for."-Samwise Gamgee from The Lord of the Rings: The Two Towers

Rainshadow

Lily

Quote from: danflorreguba on August 17, 2012, 04:31:10 AM
The Little Mermaid, actually. :)

The dirt quote is from one of the Transformers movies, I think.

"Mutation. It is the key to our evolution. It is how we have evolved from a single-cell organism into the dominant species on the planet. This process is slow, normally taking thousands and thousands of years. But every few millennia evolution leaps forward."

DanielofRedwall

Is that "Planet of the Apes"? Haven't seen the film, just guessing.

"There's nothing more toxic or deadly than a human child. A single touch could kill you!"
Received mostly negative reviews.

Flandor

Quote from: Lily on August 21, 2012, 03:28:07 AM
Quote from: danflorreguba on August 17, 2012, 04:31:10 AM
The Little Mermaid, actually. :)

The dirt quote is from one of the Transformers movies, I think.

"Mutation. It is the key to our evolution. It is how we have evolved from a single-cell organism into the dominant species on the planet. This process is slow, normally taking thousands and thousands of years. But every few millennia evolution leaps forward."

Ooh ooh, this one is X-Men!!!
"Each of us is born to follow a star, be it bright and shining or dark and fated."
-Rillbrook the Wanderer, son of Rillbrook the Wanderer, Grandson of Rillbrook the Wanderer

Dannflower Reguba

Quote from: DanielofRedwall on August 21, 2012, 11:09:23 AM
Is that "Planet of the Apes"? Haven't seen the film, just guessing.

"There's nothing more toxic or deadly than a human child. A single touch could kill you!"

Mr. Waternoose from Monsters INC. !!

Hiiiii Hooooooooooo!  ;D

Mistakes can make you grow - That doesn't mean you're friends. ~NF - Remember This

Rainshadow

Ummmmmm.... Snow White and the Seven Dwarfs?

"I have heard many people say, who have lost a loved one, that in some ways it is like learning to live with an amputation. You do heal, but you are never the same."

Dannflower Reguba

Quote from: Rainshadow on August 21, 2012, 07:10:48 PM
  Ummmmmm.... Snow White and the Seven Dwarfs?

"I have heard many people say, who have lost a loved one, that in some ways it is like learning to live with an amputation. You do heal, but you are never the same."

Yes.... And I knew the quote, but I just couldn't place it! I had to google, and came up with

Courageous! (<GREAT MOVIE!)

"My Grandmother can kick wide right, and wide left!"

Rainshadow

I have no clue what that is!  Uh, it's a movie quote!  That was made either in the 20th century or the 21st century!

"See... the problem here is that... my little brother, this morning, got his arm caught in the microwave, and uh... my grandmother dropped acid and she freaked out, and hijacked a school bus full of... penguins, so it's kind of a family crisis... so come back later? Great."