"Beep-Bloop" -Matti, probably

Main Menu

How to Train Your Dragon

Started by Rainshadow, August 13, 2012, 12:59:56 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Redwallfan7

Quote from: Rainshadow on August 16, 2012, 10:21:42 PM
Quote from: Redwallfan7 on August 16, 2012, 10:19:59 PM
Has anyone else seen Eragon? Another good dragon movie.

I thought that the movie was good, but not as good as the books.  There are probably a hundred things I could say that they got wrong in the movie, but hey, the movie was pretty cool.  Just different.
Oh, okay. I've never read the Eragon books, so I wouldn't know. All I know is that I saw the movie back in 2007 and I really enjoyed it.
"There's some good in this world, Mr.Frodo, and it's worth fighting for."-Samwise Gamgee from The Lord of the Rings: The Two Towers

Rainshadow

Ditto.  Then I read the books though.  Anyway, back to How to Train Your Dragon lol!  My favorite part in that movie is probably when Hiccup is being taught how to deal with dragons by Toothless.
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

UNKN0WN

toothless is awesome!

this dragon acts alot like my cat

Rainshadow

Does anyone else watch the TV show?  I know that I'm too old for kid shows, but I still watch Dragons: Riders of Berk.
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

Redwallfan7

Quote from: Rainshadow on September 29, 2012, 12:28:52 AM
  Does anyone else watch the TV show?  I know that I'm too old for kid shows, but I still watch Dragons: Riders of Berk.
I know what you mean. I outgrew the Disney Channel. I find iCarly funnier because it has enough innuendos to keep me interested. Is that show on Cartoon Network?
"There's some good in this world, Mr.Frodo, and it's worth fighting for."-Samwise Gamgee from The Lord of the Rings: The Two Towers

Wisteria Wild Cat

Yes, is it. But I prefer to stick to My Little Pony.
I am so unbelievably busy at the moment, (BECAUSE I'M MOVING!!!) if you need me, which you most likely won't, PM me!

Dalek Fur

Rainshadow

Deadly Nadders are pretty awesome, but I like Terrible Terrors more.  They're just so cute!

Haha!  I love that part.

Dalek Fur

That part was funny

Typhoomarangs are pretty awesome too.

Rainshadow

I thought that the Typhoomerang was pretty cool, but it's neck was freaky!  Did you see how puny the adult's neck was?  It was probably (width-wise) about the size of a pencil, yet it was very long.  Also, the head was huge.  How did the neck support the head?!  How did it eat anything, or even breathe?!

Dalek Fur

Good point. They didn't think that very through

Redwallfan7

Isn't this movie set in Scotland like Brave is?

Rainshadow

I think it's just set in a fictional area.  If I remember correctly from the books, it's the Barbaric Archipelago.  The main island is Berk, where the Hairy Hooligan tribe lives.  There are other islands with other tribes on them, but Berk is the one where the movie and TV show are.

Redwallfan7

Tannsrall

Who says there is an age limit to watching cartoons! There isn't.

The first premiere of the TV show, it made me cringe 'cause of the awful animation. I'm so glad that it is much better know.
if you not shoopid then don' ask shoopid questions - mousebabe from Bellmaker

I am the law!

-