News:

We're doing a read-along of the Redwall series! The current book is The Sable Quean!

Main Menu

How to Train Your Dragon

Started by Rainshadow, August 13, 2012, 12:59:56 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sebias of Redwall

What is everyone's thoughts on the ending to the movies? Or the books, for that matter?
"I can only speak two languages. English and rubbish." ~Brian Jacques

"No half-heartedness and no worldly fear must turn us aside from following the light unflinchingly."

"Evil labours with vast power and perpetual success - in vain: preparing always only the soil for unexpected good to sprout in."

~JRR Tolkien

Long live the RRR!

Corporal Rubbadub

i never read the books but watched the movies a billion times; the nding was so sad, i almost cried. i did NOT want the dragons to go away! :'(

Corporal Rubbadub

i never read the books but the ending of the hidden world was sooooo sad. i cried a little i did NOT wabt the dragons to go away. as for the 3rd movie overall, i think i found it a bit strange, because i feel like the style of the movie was different than the first and second movies, but it was still very good.

Sebias of Redwall

I read the books, but the movies were WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY better in my humble opinion.
Spoiler
I agree! Quite sad...  :'( Was I the only one that thought Hiccup was actually going to die, though? My heart was racing at that scene, let me tell ya...
[close]

"No half-heartedness and no worldly fear must turn us aside from following the light unflinchingly."

"Evil labours with vast power and perpetual success - in vain: preparing always only the soil for unexpected good to sprout in."

~JRR Tolkien

Long live the RRR!

Corporal Rubbadub

well, no one ever lets the hero die, i thought astrid might die

Sebias of Redwall

Spoiler
Well, apparently they were originally going to kill both Hiccup and Toothless at the end of the first film...
[close]

~JRR Tolkien

Long live the RRR!

Cornflower MM

Hey when talking about spoilers can y'all put that in spoiler tags?

Sebias of Redwall

Oh. Good idea.  ^-^
Spoiler

[close]

~JRR Tolkien

Long live the RRR!

Corporal Rubbadub

taggg

Sebias of Redwall

^-^

Favorite HTTYD character?
Favorite HTTYD villain?
Favorite dragon?
Favorite movie?
Favorite TV series?
Favorite ship?
Favorite scene in movies?
Favorite scene in shows?
Saddest scene in movies?
Saddest scene in shows?

~JRR Tolkien

Long live the RRR!