News:

We're doing a read-along of the Redwall series! The current book is The Sable Quean!

Main Menu

America's Got Talent

Started by Rainshadow, August 13, 2012, 04:00:54 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Firehawke

I'm so glad that the opera guy made it through last night!  My mom and I both voted for him, especially since we were both so bummed when he didn't make it past Vegas
The knitting, crochecting, Zoo Tycoon playing, frog loving member!

Rainshadow

Aw man!  Spencer Horseman didn't make it through!  But hey, Owl City and Carly Rae Jepsen were on in the results one!  It was awesome!
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

Redwallfan7

"There's some good in this world, Mr.Frodo, and it's worth fighting for."-Samwise Gamgee from The Lord of the Rings: The Two Towers

SpiderMonkey

^ they're okay, but my opinion was ruined when I had to hear "take to the sky"  for an entire hour. (don't ask)

Redwallfan7

Well I only heard three songs. I should have said I like the songs, but  I think I'd want to buy a Lights CD better. I think I'll make  a topic about Lights.
"There's some good in this world, Mr.Frodo, and it's worth fighting for."-Samwise Gamgee from The Lord of the Rings: The Two Towers

UNKN0WN

redwallgurl

yeah she did I posted in it even ^
Fun. is a fantastic band.

UNKN0WN

redwallgurl

yeah its under Cavern HOle and called Lights! Who else has heard of her?
Fun. is a fantastic band.

Rainshadow

Can we please get back on topic?  Has anyone seen America's Got Talent who has posted recently?
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

UNKN0WN