Main Menu

Favorite Quotes

Started by Rainshadow, September 14, 2012, 11:59:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

KitrallStreamrippler

Saw these on a Volkswagon on the way home from church:
"War doesn't decide who's right- only who's left."
"I brake for- oh shoot, no brakes!"
"Do not meddle in the affairs of dragons- you are crunchy and taste good with ketchup."
A day may come when the courage of men fails, when we forsake our friends and break all bonds of fellowship, but it is not this day. An hour of woes and shattered shields, when the age of men comes crashing down! But it is not this day! This day we fight!

Mattio

KitrallStreamrippler

"Augh! I can't believe it! She's done it again- she's tidied up, and I can't find anything!!" -Thomas Dolby, She Blinded Me With Science

"Forward the buffs, chaps! Give 'em blood and vinegar- EULALIA!!!"
A day may come when the courage of men fails, when we forsake our friends and break all bonds of fellowship, but it is not this day. An hour of woes and shattered shields, when the age of men comes crashing down! But it is not this day! This day we fight!

Rainshadow

"Fantastic!"  ~  9th Doctor

"Brilliant!"  ~  10th Doctor

Tenth Doctor:  [offers the Fifth Doctor his sonic screwdriver]  Need this?
Fifth Doctor:  [trying to fix the TARDIS]  No, I'm fine.
Tenth Doctor:  Oh no... of course... you mostly went hands-free, didn't you?  Like "Hey, I'm the Doctor!  I can save the universe with a kettle and some string and look at me!  I'm wearing a vegetable!"
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

AxeHound

"Geronimo!" ~11th Doctor.

"I'm angry. That's new. I've never been angry before." ~11th Doctor.

"I hate telepathy. Head full of big Face." ~Cassandra/Rose.

"Basically... Run." ~11th Doctor.

"Advance and attack! Attack and destroy! Destroy and rejoice!" ~the Daleks.

"Oh, you've done up the TARDIS! I don't like it." ~2nd Doctor.

(please do not send me the pm game messages)

Tiria Wildlough

'The people who think they know everything are a great annoyance to those of us who do.'
-Some random person on the Internet. ;D
My tumblr! not-the-skycat.tumblr.com
I'm not a hipster.

KitrallStreamrippler

"Ah, yes, I see the most beautiful summer morning of my life. The friends I know and love are all about me. Redwall, our home, is safe. The sun shines warmly upon us. Nature is ready to yield her bounty again in plenty this autumn. I have seen it all before, many times, and yet I never cease to wonder. Life is good, my friends. I leave it to you. Do not be sad, for mine is a peaceful rest."
- Abbot Mortimer's dying words :'(

"When life gives you lemons, make really sour lemonade- and give it to your enemies."

Tiria Wildlough

Quote from: KitrallStreamrippler on February 27, 2013, 01:04:56 AM

"When life gives you lemons, make really sour lemonade- and give it to your enemies."
LOL! That's awesome. :D

'Life is like a good hot bath. It feels good when you're in it, but the longer you stay in, the wrinklier you get.'

'I live in a world by myself, but it's okay. They know me here.'

'I'm not a complete idiot. Some of the pieces are missing.'
My tumblr! not-the-skycat.tumblr.com
I'm not a hipster.

PrimroseWarrior

When life gives you lemons, throw them at people who wont give you cupcakes.
"Every fairytale needs a good old-fashioned villain. You need me, or you're nothing."
    ~Moriarty

"People have died."
"Thats what people DO!"

"Did u miss me?"
      ~Moriarty & Sherlock

WarriorOfMossflower

No, no, no. It goes like this: "When life gives you lemons, don't make lemonade. Throw the lemons back at life and demand oranges instead."  ;)

"Then what shall we die for? You will listen to me! LISTEN! The Brethren will still be looking to us, to the Black Pearl, to lead, and what will they see? Frightened bilgerats aboard a derelict ship? No, no they will see free men, and freedom! And what the enemy will see, they will see the flash of our cannons, and they will hear the ringing of our swords, and they will know what we can do! By the sweat of our brows... and the strength of our backs... and the courage in our hearts! Gentlemen, hoist the colors!" ~Elizabeth Swann (Turner), Pirates of the Caribbean: At World's End
*epic music plays*
In process of rekindling my love for Redwall.

PrimroseWarrior

Everything is better with duct tape. and you can make anything with it! -my little sis.
The force is like duct tape. it has a light side, and a dark side, and it holds the universe together.
"Every fairytale needs a good old-fashioned villain. You need me, or you're nothing."
    ~Moriarty

"People have died."
"Thats what people DO!"

"Did u miss me?"
      ~Moriarty & Sherlock

Rainshadow

"Vampires don't sparkle."

That is probably one of the best lines I've ever heard.

On a random note, this is one of the lamest things I've ever said.  I said it yesterday while playing on the computer with a friend:

"Yeah, I need sleep.  I'm sleep depriveded."

Let's just say I was running on nearly empty.

EDIT:  My new favorite quote of the day:

"There's something that doesn't make sense.  Let's go and poke it with a stick."  ~  11th Doctor
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

KitrallStreamrippler

"Turn to page 394." -Snape
I swear, if I become a teacher, I'm going to say this to my class on the first day of school. :D

I'm using this for my signature right now-
'You certainly did not see me,' answered Gandalf, 'therefore I must guess that you saw Saruman. Evidently we look so much alike that your desire to make an incurable dent in my hat must be excused.'
XD Gandalf is awesome!

Rainshadow

Which book is the Gandalf quote from?

KitrallStreamrippler

It's from The Two Towers- I'm reading it right now. (Wel, not right now- you know what I mean.)
This is for you Spaceballs fans (I haven't watched it in a while, so this probably isn't the exact quote.) -
"When?" "Now." "Now?" "Now now. *pause* You missed it!" "When did that happen?" "Just now."