News:

"Beep-Bloop" -Matti, probably

Main Menu

Favorite Quotes

Started by Rainshadow, September 14, 2012, 11:59:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ungatt Trunn

"We will be releasing a new Album soon"-the Cosmic gate.

Life is too short to rush through it.

Rainshadow

"Roses are red
I hate slow internet
Poems are hard
Cheetos"

-  Adam Young

"If someone calls me a sir one more time I will literally wear a top hat and a monocle and roll my eyes so hard you will not survive."  -  Adam Young

"Roses are red
Violets are blue
I am so white
Casper has a darker tan than I do"

-  Adam Young

"-Siri, why am I still single?

-Showing results for "Chuck E. Cheese." Seven locations are fairly close to you."

-  Adam Young

Yeah, let's just say that I read Owl City's Twitter.  ;)
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

AnnaofRedwall

"you cam have EVERYTHING!!! where would you put it all?"
"a conclusion is when you become tired of thinking."
"Don't worry about the world ending to today... it's already tomorrow in Australia!"
"my room WAS clean, but then I had to figure out what to  wear today."
"Everyone else, COD!!! CALL OF DUTY!!! Annie: cod, a fish." (courtesy of Max C.)
I hate it when a package says 'easy open' and you need a scissors, a knife, a crowbar, a gun, and a light-saber to open it.

AnnaofRedwall

"You're an apprentice! You're not supposed to think!" ~Halt, Ranger's Apprentice

"Is it JUICY?! is  it SCRUMPTIOUS?" ~ gollum

"whallop is a whallopin' good word!" ~me

"this is the story of how i died..."

"remember the Oreo." ~my band teacher... long story..

Danny: Is that a turtle? *points to picture of lizard in Life Science Textbook*
Me: "is that a... *gives him weird look* "does that look like a  TURTLE?! it's freaking lizard!"
Danny: "it kinda looks like it has a shell... sorta.... nevermind."
Me: "wow, Danny.... you're stupider than I thought!" *laughs*
I hate it when a package says 'easy open' and you need a scissors, a knife, a crowbar, a gun, and a light-saber to open it.

KitrallStreamrippler

Quote from: AnnaofRedwall on May 17, 2013, 01:12:01 AM
"Everyone else, COD!!! CALL OF DUTY!!! Annie: cod, a fish."

:D I do stuff like that too! *high five*
A day may come when the courage of men fails, when we forsake our friends and break all bonds of fellowship, but it is not this day. An hour of woes and shattered shields, when the age of men comes crashing down! But it is not this day! This day we fight!

Ungatt Trunn

" beauty isn't determined by what people are on the outside; its what they are on the inside that is true beauty"-A common Proverb.

Maudie

Toff: Hey, Twinkletoes!
Aang: Yeah?
Sokka (in the background): Don't answer to Twinkletoes, it's not manly!

-Avatar: The Last Airbender, season two.
"And this is life eternal, that they might know thee the only true God, and Jesus Christ, whom thou hast sent." John 17:3

Rainshadow

Quote from: Mask on May 18, 2013, 01:31:41 AM
Toff: Hey, Twinkletoes!
Aang: Yeah?
Sokka (in the background): Don't answer to Twinkletoes, it's not manly!

-Avatar: The Last Airbender, season two.

Man, Sokka was awesome!  Sokka and Zuko were my favorite characters from that show.  And Toph.  Toph was awesome.  ;D
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

Maudie

Yeah, I love Toph and Suki, Katarra is soooo lame compared to them.
But my favorite character was Sokka, definately Sokka. ;) :D
"And this is life eternal, that they might know thee the only true God, and Jesus Christ, whom thou hast sent." John 17:3

Rainshadow

How could you NOT like Sokka?  What with his friendly mushrooms and such.  Ooh, and his boomerang.  Love the boomerang.  ;D

Sokka + Boomerang = Still a better love story than Twilight.  ;D  I should make a picture of that.  Yeaahhhhh...

*Ahem*  Anyway, we're getting off topic.  We may be getting onto a good, fun topic, but still.

Katara:  You've been hallucinating on cactus juice all day, and now you lick something you find stuck to the wall of a cave?
  Sokka:  I have a natural curiosity.

And one of my favorite Avatar quotes:

Sokka:  Or the time when I had two fish hooks in my thumb.
  Aang:  Two fish hooks?
  Katara:  He tried to remove the first fish hook with a second fish hook.

Maudie

QuoteIf I'm forced to choose between you and me, guess what? You lose!
;D

QuoteI loathe people who keep dogs. They are cowards who haven''t got the guts to bite people themselves.
:D

HeadInAnotherGalaxy

If your a General, what does that make me?
My Apprentice.
-Anakin and Obi-wan Star Wars

Vonderful Ztar Varz humour!
NARDOLE; You are completely out of your mind!
DOCTOR: How is that news to anyone?

"I am Yomin Carr, the harbinger of doom. I am the beginning of the end of your people!" -Yomin Carr

-Sometime later, the second mate was unexpectedly rescued by the subplot, which had been trailing a bit behind the boat (and the plot). The whole story moved along.

Maudie

Yes, my very young apprentice.

Ungatt Trunn

If you include this quote  in another post, then you would have just have done a double quote!
Scientifically, I am correct ;D

psybox

If you include this quote  in another post, then you would have just have done a double quote!
Not really.