News:

For some, the heat of summer nears its end. . . And for others, the blooms of spring appear.

Main Menu

Favorite Quotes

Started by Rainshadow, September 14, 2012, 11:59:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Banya

"As Estha stirred the thick jam he thought Two Thoughts and the Two Thoughts he thought were these: a) Anything can happen to anyone, and b) It is best to be prepared."
- Arundhati Roy, The God of Small Things

Luftwaffles

"Paranoia means having all the facts." — William S. Burroughs.
~Please be sure to join us if ever you are passing~.

Having problems joining the board or accessing your account? E-mail us! Have Redwall news or artwork to share? Tweet us!

Banya

"Death and taxes and childbirth! There's never any convenient time for any of them."
- Scarlett O'Hara, Gone with the Wind
one of the best books I've ever read

Luftwaffles

"The computer is cheating!!!" - Ross Scott (;D).

Having problems joining the board or accessing your account? E-mail us! Have Redwall news or artwork to share? Tweet us!

Hickory

"One for all, and all for one!"

-The Three Musketeers
I am the master of my fate:
I am the captain of my soul.

Skyblade

Quote from: TheTaleOfSierra on March 25, 2015, 07:52:01 AM
"Paranoia means having all the facts." — William S. Burroughs.

Interesting. Vey interesting!

"Reality has a way of intruding." - Joe Biden's father

Thanks, MatthiasMan, for the avatar!

Kitsune

"Every human walks around with a certain kind of sadness. They may not wear it on their sleeves, but it's there if you look deep."

-Taraji P. Henson

"There is a sacredness in tears. They are not the mark of weakness, but of power. They speak more eloquently than ten thousand tongues. They are the messengers of overwhelming grief, of deep contrition, and of unspeakable love."

-Washington Irving

Romsca

Just a question, why do you have a fallen angel as your profile pic? And are you sad?

"When I'm sad I stop being sad and be awesome instead" ~the internet, it's a meme with a guy in a suit

"Use promo code NETFLIX to get 50% off your grades" ~twitter  :D

"Listen, smile, agree, and then do whatever the [expletive] you were going to do anyway" ~Robert Downey Jr

"I'm not arguing, I'm simply explaining why I'm right" ~Anonymous

Luftwaffles

"You can't fight ideas with bullets".

Banya

If I had a gun with two bullets and I was in a room with Hitler, Bin Laden, and Toby, I would shoot Toby twice.
- Michael Scott, The Office

Jetthebinturong

Quote from: Romsca on March 27, 2015, 03:45:41 AM
Just a question, why do you have a fallen angel as your profile pic? And are you sad?

"When I'm sad I stop being sad and be awesome instead" ~the internet, it's a meme with a guy in a suit

"Use promo code NETFLIX to get 50% off your grades" ~twitter  :D

"Listen, smile, agree, and then do whatever the [expletive] you were going to do anyway" ~Robert Downey Jr

"I'm not arguing, I'm simply explaining why I'm right" ~Anonymous

The guy in the suit is Neil Patrick Harris' character Barney Stinson from How I Met Your Mother
"In the meantime, no one should roam the camp alone. Use the buddy system."
"Understood." Will looked at Nico. "Will you be my buddy?"
"You're a dork," Nico announced.
~ The Hidden Oracle, Rick Riordan

Skyblade

Winnie the Pooh quotes. Because seriously, why not.

"If you live to be 100, I hope I live to be 100 minus 1 day so I never have to live without you."

"How lucky I am to have something that makes saying goodbye so hard."

"Some people care too much, I think it's called love."

"What day is it?" asked Pooh.
"It's today," squeaked Piglet.
"My favorite day," said Pooh.

Thanks, MatthiasMan, for the avatar!

Banya

Izeroth

This is one of my favorite quotes:

"Everyone is a genius. But if you judge a fish by its ability to climb a tree, it will live its whole life thinking that it is stupid." -Albert Einstein

Luftwaffles

Quote from: Izeroth on March 29, 2015, 03:02:35 AM
This is one of my favorite quotes:

"Everyone is a genius. But if you judge a fish by its ability to climb a tree, it will live its whole life thinking that it is stupid." -Albert Einstein

Woah, that's an excellent quote. I loved it!