News:

We're doing a read-along of the Redwall series! The current book is The Sable Quean!

Main Menu

Favorite Quotes

Started by Rainshadow, September 14, 2012, 11:59:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Hickory

"Alas! Earwax!"
Dumbledore, after getting an earwax Bertie Bott's Every Flavor Bean.
I am the master of my fate:
I am the captain of my soul.

Luftwaffles

"Common sense is not so common" - Voltaire.
~Please be sure to join us if ever you are passing~.

Having problems joining the board or accessing your account? E-mail us! Have Redwall news or artwork to share? Tweet us!

Banya

"So take seriously the story that God has given you to live. It's time to read your own life, because your story is the one that could set us all ablaze."
- Dan Allender, To Be Told

The Mask

Quote from: Sagetip, the hare on May 05, 2015, 09:11:39 PM
"Alas! Earwax!"
Dumbledore, after getting an earwax Bertie Bott's Every Flavor Bean.
I've eaten one of those. It was one of the only ones I couldn't swallow. (The others were vomit and earthworm)
I am a squirrel, an otter, a mouse, a fox, a stoat, a ferret, a weasel, a wildcat, a hare, a hedgehog, a badger; I am the master of disguises, The Mask.

" I will burn the heart out of you." Moriarty, Sherlock

Luftwaffles

"I take no pleasure from doing this, but you have forced my hand" - Dust, An Elysian Tail (slightly modified, so it is suitable).

Having problems joining the board or accessing your account? E-mail us! Have Redwall news or artwork to share? Tweet us!

Banya

Quote from: The Mask on May 06, 2015, 10:07:39 AM
I've eaten one of those. It was one of the only ones I couldn't swallow. (The others were vomit and earthworm)

That is disgusting.  I didn't know they made Bertie's Bott's Every Flavour Beans in those flavours.  I don't understand why they would do that, or how they're getting the flavour right.  I guess they're taking this "Every Flavour" thing to heart.

The Mask

There's only twelve, and only half are bad.
I am a squirrel, an otter, a mouse, a fox, a stoat, a ferret, a weasel, a wildcat, a hare, a hedgehog, a badger; I am the master of disguises, The Mask.

" I will burn the heart out of you." Moriarty, Sherlock

SoranMBane

Quote from: Banya on May 05, 2015, 05:46:52 AM
"If you step out that door, you're an Avenger."
- Hawkeye, Avengers: Age of Ultron

You forgot the best part of that speech:
Age of Ultron late-movie spoilers
"The city is flying, we're fighting an army of robots, and I have a bow and arrow; none of this makes any sense." ~ Hawkeye, Avengers: Age of Ultron
[close]

And for a less silly AoU quote:

"A thing isn't beautiful because it lasts." ~ The Vision, Avengers: Age of Ultron

Banya

"And so with the sunshine and the great bursts of leaves growing on the trees, just as things grow in fast movies, I had that familiar conviction that life was beginning over again with the summer." - F. Scott Fitzgerald, The Great Gatsby

Luftwaffles

"Don't envy my progress without knowing my sacrifice".

Banya

"I know without a question you love me, and you know I love you, but I am unwilling to let your awkwardness with personal conversations keep us at a distance. Now let's be clear. I'll call when I want to, for as long as I want to, and I will ask anything I want about how you are feeling, what you think of as you face death, what your relationship is with the Lord, and anything else I want to know. You can do as you choose. Hang up on me. Refuse to answer. Refuse to feel. Do what you want, but I will too."
- Dan Allender, Bold Love

Luftwaffles

"We may have years, we may have hours, but sooner or later, we push up flowers" - Grim Fandango.

Eulaliaaa!

Age of Ultron

"Please be a secret door, please be a secret door, please be a secret door... yay!"
-Iron man

"Thor, report on the Hulk."
"The gates of [Heck] are filled with the screams of his victims!"
-Thor and Blackwidow

"Oh, I'm so sorry... I... I'm sure that'll be ok."
-Ultron

"I'm sorry, we would've called ahead of time but we were too busy not knowing you even existed."
-Iron man

"She's obviously an agent."
*children run into room*
"Those are... smaller agents."
-Iron man

"Fury, you son of a [biscuit]"
"Ooho, you kiss your mother with that mouth?"
-Captain and Nick Fury

"You did not see that coming?"
-Quicksilver

"If you don't leave, you'll die."
"I just did... do you know how it felt?"
*rips out heart*
"It felt like that."
-Scarletwitch and Ultron
[close]
Just pretend there is something interesting and unique written here... I have nothing to say.

Wot, wot!

Those are awesome Eul  ;D ;D

"The sky is not my limit, I am."
~T.F. Hodge
"Get him! Grab that spy! I want his head!"
Basil chuckled. "What's the matter? Isn't your own head good enough? No, I don't suppose it is. Ugly-looking brute, aren't you?" -Basil to Cluny the Scourge (Redwall)

"The second you change "I can't" into "why not", you can do anything in the world."

Luftwaffles

"Only enemies speak the truth; friends and lovers lie endlessly, caught in the web of duty" - Stephen King.