News:

For some, the heat of summer nears its end. . . And for others, the blooms of spring appear.

Main Menu

Favorite Quotes

Started by Rainshadow, September 14, 2012, 11:59:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Skyblade

Yeah, Delthion! :D

"Don't bring up the past of a person who's trying to improve their future." - Inspirational and Positive Quotes

Thanks, MatthiasMan, for the avatar!

Delthion

Actually that wasn't one of my favorite quotes...just showing Sage where the quote really came from. ;D ;D ;D ;D
Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.

Luftwaffles

@Skyie: That quote landed way too close to me.

"Life's most persistent and urgent question is, 'What are you doing for others?'" - Martin Luther King.
~Please be sure to join us if ever you are passing~.

Having problems joining the board or accessing your account? E-mail us! Have Redwall news or artwork to share? Tweet us!

Delthion

"Fortune favors the audacious." -Erasmus
Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.

Søren

Not inspirational, but still some of my favorites:

Phantom of the Opera

After Christine and Raule are officially together and the Phantom had been watching them and is really hurt she dropped his rose:

"I gave you my music... made your song take wing... and now, how you've repaid me: denied me and betrayed me. He was bound to love you when he heard you sing... Christine... Christine..."
[close]
Star Trek: Into Darkness

When asked who he was by James Kirk:
Khan: A remnant of a time long past. Genetically engineered to be superior so as to lead others to peace in a world at war. But we were condemned as criminals, forced into exile. For centuries we slept, hoping when we awoke things would be different. But as a result of the destruction of Vulcan your Starfleet begun to aggressively search distant quadrants of space. My ship was found adrift. I alone was revived.
James T. Kirk: I looked up John Harrison. Until a year ago he didn't exist.
Khan: John Harrison was a fiction created the moment I was awoken by your Admiral Marcus to help him advance his cause, a smokescreen to conceal my true identity. My name is... KHAN.
[close]

I'm retired from the forum

Delthion

This was limited to inspirational? Why?

Søren

Quote from: Delthion on June 12, 2015, 03:00:38 PM
This was limited to inspirational? Why?
I don't think it is, just everyone else was posting stuff that seemed inspirational. So I just made see to say mine wasn't.

I'm retired from the forum

Luftwaffles

"Not to unlearn what you have learned is the most necessary kind of learning".

Having problems joining the board or accessing your account? E-mail us! Have Redwall news or artwork to share? Tweet us!

Skyblade

"Kindness is loving people more than they deserve." - Joseph Joubert

Interesting...

Luftwaffles

"Who, being loved, is poor?" - Oscar Wilde.

Skyblade

"You humans are all alike! You can't be trusted." - Lucario (Lucario and the Mystery of Mew)

Luftwaffles

"God is in control, so keep calm and battle on" - Skyie.

Skyblade

Aww :)

"I've seen diamonds worth less than you." - Sierr

Luftwaffles

Thanks for all the smiles, Skyie :)

"The simpler ideas are the best, and you can't get simpler than a game whose title is also its own instruction manual" - Cut the Rope, Zero Punctuation.

Eulaliaaa!

"What a lovely day! What a lovely day!" -Mad Max
Just pretend there is something interesting and unique written here... I have nothing to say.