News:

"Beep-Bloop" -Matti, probably

Main Menu

Favorite Quotes

Started by Rainshadow, September 14, 2012, 11:59:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sebias of Redwall

Thranduil: The Heart of the Mountain. The King's jewel.
Bard: And worth a king's ransom.
[looking at Bilbo]
Bard: How is this yours to give?
Bilbo Baggins: I took it as my fourteenth share of the treasure.
Bard: Why would you do this? You owe us no loyalty.
Bilbo Baggins: I'm not doing it for you. I know that Dwarves can be obstinate and pigheaded and difficult. And suspicious and secretive with the worst manners you can possibly imagine, but they are also brave and kind and loyal to a fault. I've grown very fond of them, and I would save them if I can. But Thorin values this stone above all else. In exchange for its return, I believe he will give you what you were owed. There will be no need for war.
"I can only speak two languages. English and rubbish." ~Brian Jacques

"No half-heartedness and no worldly fear must turn us aside from following the light unflinchingly."

"Evil labours with vast power and perpetual success - in vain: preparing always only the soil for unexpected good to sprout in."

~JRR Tolkien

Long live the RRR!

Tungro

"Second place just means first looser. Always go for the top."

Sebias of Redwall

"You mock my pain."

"Life is pain, anyone who says differently is selling something..."

~The Princess Bride~

"No half-heartedness and no worldly fear must turn us aside from following the light unflinchingly."

"Evil labours with vast power and perpetual success - in vain: preparing always only the soil for unexpected good to sprout in."

~JRR Tolkien

Long live the RRR!

Keva Strongbow

Be cheerful and pass it on :D
"The world is changed by your example, not your opinion of it."

Delthion

"That is not dead which can eternal lie.
And with strange aeons even death may die."
  ~The Mad Arab, Abdul Alhazred.
Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.

Sebias of Redwall

"Knowledge is a thing that one cannot have enough of. It is the fruit of wisdom, to be eaten carefully and digested fully, unlike that lunch you are bolting down, little friend."
― Brian Jacques, Redwall

~JRR Tolkien

Long live the RRR!

One-Eye the wildcat

Methuselah said that.

"Learn thy history!" -One-Eye the Wildcat.
"What will become of us? Where will we go, we who wander this vast wasteland in search of our better selves?"

"Introduce a little anarchy. Upset the established order, and everything becomes chaos. I'm an agent of chaos."
Long live the RRR!!

Keva Strongbow

"Kill them with success and bury them with a smile"

Sebias of Redwall

"Listen to Sebias." ~A VERY wise man~

"Inconceivable!" ~The Princess Bride~

~JRR Tolkien

Long live the RRR!

One-Eye the wildcat

"You come in here again, in fact, you go anywhere in this city, preying on innocent people, and we will find you, and eat both your arms, and then both of your legs, and then we will eat your face, right off your head. Do you understand?" -Venom
"What will become of us? Where will we go, we who wander this vast wasteland in search of our better selves?"

"Introduce a little anarchy. Upset the established order, and everything becomes chaos. I'm an agent of chaos."
Long live the RRR!!

Keva Strongbow

"Your life is your message to the world, make sure it's inspiring"

Sebias of Redwall

"People say a lot of things in anger. It is our choice whether or not to listen." ~Ms. Potts, Beauty and the Beast~

~JRR Tolkien

Long live the RRR!

Jack the Quick

"I'm surrounded by idiots, yet my army is the most successful of these times! Does that not show you who I am? What I can do?"~~Socca Kingkiller, Kingkiller, Me.
'I ate the sharpest tool in the shed'

"Inconceivable!" ~Vizzini, The Princess Bride

"Art is never complete, only abandoned," ~Leonardo da Vinci

Long live the RRR!!

Sebias of Redwall

Quote from: Jack the Quick on June 19, 2019, 03:30:16 AM
"I'm surrounded by idiots, yet my army is the most successful of these times! Does that not show you who I am? What I can do?"~~Socca Kingkiller, Kingkiller, Me.
Nice! He sounds cool already!

~JRR Tolkien

Long live the RRR!

Jack the Quick

He's much better spoken than his crew.
'I ate the sharpest tool in the shed'

"Inconceivable!" ~Vizzini, The Princess Bride

"Art is never complete, only abandoned," ~Leonardo da Vinci

Long live the RRR!!