News:

For some, the heat of summer nears its end. . . And for others, the blooms of spring appear.

Main Menu

Favorite Quotes

Started by Rainshadow, September 14, 2012, 11:59:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sebias of Redwall

Quote from: Ebantu the Kararehe on August 20, 2020, 06:37:29 AM
(Singing) "O Boromir, far over the misty mountains cold," -My littlest brother.
Lol.
Quote from: clunylooney on August 22, 2020, 03:05:55 AM
"You will all stay here. You will be loyal to me. Or I will kill every one of you." - Brokenstar, Warriors: The Last Hope

"Killing Needletail is a better punishment than if I killed you. You're so attached to this treacherous cat, you're more afraid of her death than your own. I want you to know what it's like to live with the pain and grief of losing the one cat who befriended you and took care of you." - Darktail, Warriors: Shattered Sky

I really like villain quotes.
Villain quotes are some of my very favorite. What did you think of Darktail? (Wait, is there a Warriors discussion thread? There should be one...)

"Forgiveness. Not really a sound business practice, now, is it? Trust, however, is imperative, Heather. And, there simply cannot be a traitor among us. A man will never know how far he's willing to go until he steps to the edge and looks down." Viggo Grimborn - Dragons: Race to the Edge
"I can only speak two languages. English and rubbish." ~Brian Jacques

"No half-heartedness and no worldly fear must turn us aside from following the light unflinchingly."

"Evil labours with vast power and perpetual success - in vain: preparing always only the soil for unexpected good to sprout in."

~JRR Tolkien

Long live the RRR!

MathLuk

I had lived my life the only way that I had known. But when the pillars of that life came crashing down, I did not stand and watch them fall. I turned, and walked away.

-Ramza Beoulve, Final Fantasy Tactics
By what strange trick of fate do our paths cross anew?

Link to the Redwall Readership Restorers: https://discord.gg/frYkSzE

Sebias of Redwall

"The code is more what you'd call 'guidelines' than actual rules." – Hector Barbossa, Pirates of the Carribean

"No half-heartedness and no worldly fear must turn us aside from following the light unflinchingly."

"Evil labours with vast power and perpetual success - in vain: preparing always only the soil for unexpected good to sprout in."

~JRR Tolkien

Long live the RRR!

MathLuk

I shall borrow a little boat and make a little trip over the river and trust to my little lithe tongue to set North and South at each other's throats.

-Zhuge Liang, Romance of the Three Kingdoms
By what strange trick of fate do our paths cross anew?

Link to the Redwall Readership Restorers: https://discord.gg/frYkSzE

clunylooney

Quote from: Sebias of Redwall on August 22, 2020, 04:02:22 PM
Quote from: clunylooney on August 22, 2020, 03:05:55 AM
"You will all stay here. You will be loyal to me. Or I will kill every one of you." - Brokenstar, Warriors: The Last Hope

"Killing Needletail is a better punishment than if I killed you. You're so attached to this treacherous cat, you're more afraid of her death than your own. I want you to know what it's like to live with the pain and grief of losing the one cat who befriended you and took care of you." - Darktail, Warriors: Shattered Sky

I really like villain quotes.
Villain quotes are some of my very favorite. What did you think of Darktail? (Wait, is there a Warriors discussion thread? There should be one...)

I thought Darktail was a truly evil and almost disturbing villain. He is one of my favorite villains period. I agree that there should be a warriors discussion thread. Maybe I'll make one.
"ABSOFLIPPINLUTELY" - Me

Keva Strongbow

~Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass it's about learning to dance in the rain~
"The world is changed by your example, not your opinion of it."

shisteer of nothing much

"Teer, just because someone's a boy doesn't mean they're good at doing stupid things."
-My sister.
    I have a shiny thing! See?

And another shiny thing:

And also some random, unnecessary coding.[/li][/list]

Long live the RRR!

Ebantu the Kararehe

(Very distressed voice) "I'm-I'm-I'm...wet!" -My littlest brother.
Infant Ebby is a smol, out-of-control firebending terror. It's a good thing she's also quite cute.

May the road rise up to meet you.
May the wind be always at your back.
May the sun shine warm upon your face,
And rains fall soft upon your fields.
And until we meet again,
May God hold you in the palm of His hand.

Sebias of Redwall

"I'm listening." -Loki, The Avengers

~JRR Tolkien

Long live the RRR!

shisteer of nothing much

"Sleep well, Gormad Tunn, sleep on, Damug, Byral and all you Rapscallion scum! I am coming, death is on the wind! One day when you see my face, you and all your evil followers will sleep with the sleep from which there is no awakening!"
-Cregga Rose Eyes, The Long Patrol.

Edit: Also this one.
Slight spoiler for The Long Patrol.

"Ahoy, Skip, it's been a season or two since I clapped eyes on ye. So this it what yore wearin' these days, a serpent fish. What's the matter, ain't a tunic good enough for ye any more?"
[close]
    I have a shiny thing! See?

And another shiny thing:

And also some random, unnecessary coding.[/li][/list]

Long live the RRR!

Sebias of Redwall

"There's only one God, ma'am, and I'm pretty sure he doesn't dress like that." - Captain America.

~JRR Tolkien

Long live the RRR!

clunylooney

"I wasn't HOOSHED... I dived." - Eeyore.
"ABSOFLIPPINLUTELY" - Me

Sebias of Redwall

Lol, I don't remember that one.

~JRR Tolkien

Long live the RRR!

Ebantu the Kararehe

Quote from: Sebias of Redwall on August 24, 2020, 05:31:58 PM
"I'm listening." -Loki, The Avengers
Spoiler
[close]
XD I love that movie.

Loki: I have an army.
Tony Stark: We have a Hulk.
Infant Ebby is a smol, out-of-control firebending terror. It's a good thing she's also quite cute.

May the road rise up to meet you.
May the wind be always at your back.
May the sun shine warm upon your face,
And rains fall soft upon your fields.
And until we meet again,
May God hold you in the palm of His hand.

Scott McLamok

"It means get lost Squidward!* - Tony Stark - Avengers Infinity War
"A knife, thrown just right, can accomplish wonderful things." -Cayde- 6

"I'm ready! How bout you?" - Emile-A239

"If you win you live. If you lose you die. If you don't fight, you can't win." – Eren Jaeger

"Keep your wits sharp and your blade sharper." – Mandalore the Destroyer

"Whoever said the pen is mightier than the sword obviously never encountered automatic weapons." - General Douglas MacArthur

This is the Way.