News:

For some, the heat of summer nears its end. . . And for others, the blooms of spring appear.

Main Menu

RP Duel?

Started by BrookSkimmer, October 08, 2012, 05:04:32 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Taggerung The Otter

it could be 1 v 1 v 1 v 1
For GOD so loved the world he gave his only begotton SON so that whoever belived in him would not parish but live eternal life.

Oh yeah...buitiful verse... :D

BrookSkimmer

Ok, I've notified people about what we are going to do for this new thread in the making.

Taggerung The Otter

For GOD so loved the world he gave his only begotton SON so that whoever belived in him would not parish but live eternal life.

Gingivere Greeneyes

Too late for me to pop in?
Sela: The leaf is Redwall, Chickemhound is the boot.
Chickenhound: I don't wanna be the boot!
Sela: Shut up your the boot. You, Cluny are the rock, and I'm the sports car.
Cluny: I wanna be the sports car!
Sela: No. I'm always the sports car. D:<

Taggerung The Otter

phoenixfoden

BrookSkimmer

Sorry to delay things here guys... my life is a little crazy at the moment. I haven't forgotten about this and I'll get back to it soon!! As for other people wanting to join... I'll find a way to make that happen. Just need a little more time...

Something Horrifying

Quote from: BrookSkimmer on October 17, 2012, 12:23:03 AM
Sorry to delay things here guys... my life is a little crazy at the moment. I haven't forgotten about this and I'll get back to it soon!! As for other people wanting to join... I'll find a way to make that happen. Just need a little more time...
Hope everything's okay! And don't even worry about it, I totally understand. Looking forward to it, but life stuff always comes first.

I've been giving some thought to the character I'd like to use, if I end up being part of this.
SEPULCHRITUUUUUUUUUUU-UUUDE!

Fanfics: Blackness (complete) --- Recovery (in progress)
Art: Art Thread --- MS Paint Redwall

Taggerung The Otter

BrookSkimmer

Everything is fine thanks! It's just work is really busy... it will better in a couple weeks. Then we will start the RP!

Taggerung The Otter

my life is like that too