News:

For some, the heat of summer nears its end. . . And for others, the blooms of spring appear.

Main Menu

Who's your favorite or least favorite Log-a-Log

Started by Tam and Martin, October 10, 2012, 12:45:51 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tam and Martin

We wanted to know who was your favorite or least favorite Log-a-Log? Our favorite would probably be the one from Marlfox just because he was brave to us. We also like Dippler but they didn't show him being chief. Our least favorite Log-a-Log is Togey. He was mean because, when his shrews were moving the willow tree, one of the shrews at the front of the tree asked him if, when they pulled on the ropes at the front of the tree, the tree would roll over them and smother them. But Togey just told them to be quiet and keep pulling. Eventually, when the tree did move, he lost some of his shrews  >:( . So what is your favorite or least favorite Log-a-Log?

If you wanna chat, PM me :) I'd love to talk with any of you!

Instagram: aaron.stott2000
SC: ayayron2000

Skipper

Well I do like Log-a-log Grenn from Lord Brocktree but I hate Tugga Bruster from Doomwyte.

Leatho Shellhound

Quote from: Skipper on October 10, 2012, 07:27:19 AM
Well I do like Log-a-log Grenn from Lord Brocktree but I hate Tugga Bruster from Doomwyte.

haha thats what I was thinking.  :D
    Take a look at our Abbey's Art Gallery

click the banner

Tam and Martin

If you wanna chat, PM me :) I'd love to talk with any of you!

Instagram: aaron.stott2000
SC: ayayron2000

AxeHound

Favorite: Log-a-Log from Redwall (even though he's not a Log-a-Log like they are in later books)

Least favorite: Tugga Bruster

(please do not send me the pm game messages)

Redwallfan7

I like the log a logs from Mattimeo and Martin the Warrior
"There's some good in this world, Mr.Frodo, and it's worth fighting for."-Samwise Gamgee from The Lord of the Rings: The Two Towers

WildDoogyPlumm

I like Grenn and the Log-a-Log from Marlfox, because he was very aware of what was happening in his tribe, and good at keeping order.
Least favorite: Tugga Bruster.  I don't think I even have to explain why.
"Guid warriors cannae rest 'til those dirty slayers are paid out in steel for their crimes, ye ken?" - Doogy