News:

For some, the heat of summer nears its end. . . And for others, the blooms of spring appear.

Main Menu

WEAPON ART!

Started by Dannflower Reguba, November 20, 2012, 03:02:03 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Blaggut

I do not if it has many details, but do you remember that WARRIOR BESERKER mole from the sable queen? He is my second fav character. Could you maybe do his war hammer? I don't know where to find it :(
~Just a soft space boi~

Romsca

Dannflower Reguba

Ahhhh.. Axtel's hammer eh?  :) Sounds like a great firstie, Hammer's will be nice because they have nice blocky geometry to work with, It'll take awhile, but with some nagging I should have you a hammer.  ;)

Question, since you were the one to ask for his hammer, tell me what materials you want the handle and head to be made out of, if you want the designs I'm going to try and place on the primary head to be a different material as well I can do that, it'll take longer but I can do that.  :)

For example: Oak handle, stone base hammer, iron design/casing

That's just an example, heck you could ask me to make it out of water!  :D
"Remember, sometimes is best to be like boomerang and come back." ~ Griffen

Experience is simply the name we give our mistakes. ~ Oscar Wilde

Mistakes can make you grow - That doesn't mean you're friends. ~NF - Remember This

Blaggut

I know nothin about his hammer, lol. Maybe a stone head, I think, and an oak handle?
~Just a soft space boi~

Vilu Daskar

Never trust a smiling pirate.  :D

I can do that because I'm awesome.

"It really gets up my nose when publishers call my book another Lord of the Rings. It's my bloody book! I wrote it. And another thing, I didn't have to plunder Norse and European mythology to do it!" - Brian Jacques.

Dannflower Reguba

Quote from: Vilu Daskar on December 03, 2013, 01:56:13 AM
Do the Coin now

What coin? You're going to have to be more specific.

Mistakes can make you grow - That doesn't mean you're friends. ~NF - Remember This

Dannflower Reguba

Hey, heeeey, HEEEEY! It's DOOOOOOOOOOOOONE! And here's Axtel's hammer dear sir.  :)

What do you think?

Info- Head was made from pure lead as there were no rock options in SW and and Lead seemed the closest appearing material. Design was a type of Iron, Ductile I think, again for the color. Handle waaaaaass... Mahogany, once again for the appearance. Requests anyone?  :) (Redwallgurl, you've got preference)

Leatho Shellhound

Nice! Could you do a sling?
    Take a look at our Abbey's Art Gallery

click the banner

Rainshadow

Very cool!  I was wondering if you could (at some point in the future) draw a sword for me?  Specifically a sword called Frostbyte.

Hilt:  A silver knuckle guard, making it a one-handed sword.

Knuckle guard
[close]

Blade:  The blade is that of the mythical harpe, meaning that it curves slightly, but is still a double-edged blade.  It's white/silver, and has the name Frostbyte engraved near the hilt.

Harpe blade
[close]
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

Redwaller

Dannflower Reguba

Sadly, I don't think a sling would work for me at the moment, construction for a weapon like that is really awkward.  :(

Rainshadow, I currently have no other commissions, so yours will be on the table with first priority currently, but if someone comes with a request from the Defiance RP then that will instantly take preference.

Shadefur nightblade

I'm from the Defiance rp, could you maybe draw a dirk for my character that loos like this?
http://www.medievalcollectibles.com/p-9873-scottish-regimental-dirk.aspx

Blaggut

Quote from: danflorreguba on December 05, 2013, 04:25:31 AM
Hey, heeeey, HEEEEY! It's DOOOOOOOOOOOOONE! And here's Axtel's hammer dear sir.  :)

What do you think?

Info- Head was made from pure lead as there were no rock options in SW and and Lead seemed the closest appearing material. Design was a type of Iron, Ductile I think, again for the color. Handle waaaaaass... Mahogany, once again for the appearance. Requests anyone?  :) (Redwallgurl, you've got preference)

Sorry missed this. It's AWESOME I can't even tell if it's a drawing or not. Is it?
~Just a soft space boi~

Rainshadow

Quote from: danflorreguba on December 08, 2013, 06:58:27 PM
Rainshadow, I currently have no other commissions, so yours will be on the table with first priority currently, but if someone comes with a request from the Defiance RP then that will instantly take preference.

Totally fine.  I'm in no hurry.  I just wanted to see what a specific sword would look like for a character of mine, and since you make quite awesome weapons, I took it to you.  So no worries if it takes you five billion years to finish or anything.  :P
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

Dannflower Reguba

Quote from: Shadefur nightblade on December 08, 2013, 07:46:04 PM
I'm from the Defiance rp, could you maybe draw a dirk for my character that loos like this?
http://www.medievalcollectibles.com/p-9873-scottish-regimental-dirk.aspx

Oh my...  :D Come back to me if you get one in the RP, this preference only comes if your character has it. As of now, it's second on my commissions list. If your character picks one up later though, then it will jump the list to the bottom of RP commissions.  ;)

Thanks Rainshadow.  :D and be sure to tell me if YOUR character picks one of these up.  ;)

Thanks blaggut, and it's multiple drawings extruded to one point or other, I can go grab the individual renders if you want to see, I could also deconstruct the assembly to show you how they all went into the finished product.  :)