News:

For some, the heat of summer nears its end. . . And for others, the blooms of spring appear.

Main Menu

Buckler the leg buckler(Buckler) vs. W0NWILL(Wonwill) Duel

Started by W0NWILL, November 25, 2012, 05:29:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

W0NWILL

The full moon rose over the great mountain stronghold, Salamandastron. The waves churned in the sea far below, throwing up spray with the moonlight shining through the water droplets. The contestants clung like limpets to the craggy rock face. Rain began to fall, making the terrain even more dangerous. If one slipped, they would go crashing into the sea.

Buckler deKordeyne, Blademaster of Salamandastron vs. Sergeant Wonwill, boxing champion of the Long Patrol! Start!

Buckler The Leg Buckler

Buckler circled around Wonwill, watching every step Wonwill made. He knew that even though Wonwill didn't use weapons, he was a ferocious foe. Buckler unsheathed his majestic sword, and started to swing...
"I'll live to close those evil eyes of yores fer good,Ublaz! This is war! Cut 'er loose, Rocpaw, 'tis waaaaaar!" - Pearls Of Lutra

W0NWILL

The two masters, experts, champions of their trades faced each other, raindrops dancing on the rock ledges of the great montain. They circled, and just as Buckler unsheathed his sword and swung in a fluid moment, Wonwill slipped on the wet rock and went down. If he hadn't slipped he would of been gutted. That Buckler could swing a sword faster then anybeast Wonwill knew. Then, Wonwill could throw a punch faster then any he knew of. On the ground, Wonwill was facing towards Buckler and saw a good opportunity. He kicked out at Buckler's paws, hoping to trip the other hare.

Buckler The Leg Buckler

Buckler looked in surprise as a kick hit his fore paws. He fell down and looked at his paw, It was gushing out with blood. Buckler got up, and saw an opening to hit Wonwill. He swung his blade around expertly, and slashed at Wonwill's belly.
"I'll live to close those evil eyes of yores fer good,Ublaz! This is war! Cut 'er loose, Rocpaw, 'tis waaaaaar!" - Pearls Of Lutra

W0NWILL

Wonwill rolled over, the sword opening a fairly long cut on his arm. It stung, but Wonwill scrambled quickly to his feet and crouched in a boxer's stance, his forepaws up. The wounded arm was slightly lower than the other. He waited for Buckler's move.

OOC: Is this your first time Rping like this? Not bad for a first time.

Buckler The Leg Buckler

OOC: yes it is and thanks

Buckler knew that Wonwill was going to try to punch him, so Buckler started started to swing his sword in a circle, so that Wonwill couldn't punch him without slicing his arm. Buckler drew closer, and started to say,"You were a great friend, but..."

W0NWILL

"But I must knock your block off, wot wot!" Wonwill finished. He slid his footpaw over the slippery rock of the Salamandastron ledge, hoping to trip Buckler. He did it rather swiftly and strongly, as even though Buckler had left his footpaws undefended, he would soon catch on. Raindrops danced across the rock face and the wind howled an eerie dirge as it picked up, the storm well under way now. A wave crashed into the rock below them and spray was hurled up, showering both hares with salty water.

Buckler The Leg Buckler

Buckler looked down and saw a leg stretching out. He stabbed at it, and closed his eyes to regain clear thinking. He opened his eyes, and screamed. It was a gruesome and atrocious site.

W0NWILL

Wonwill's leg had been going sideways, so Buckler had stabbed down onto rock. Wonwill quickly pulled his leg back and was standing upright when he threw several punches at Buckler. One! Two! Three! Times he struck out at Buckler, aiming first for his nose, then for his sword arm, and finally at his forehead. Wonwill couldn't see if his punches had hit, for rain was getting into his eyes, causing him to blink long and hard.

Buckler The Leg Buckler

As Buckler opened his dreary eyes, he saw a punch looming out from the mist. He quickly sidestepped, watching to see if Wonwill would try a move on him.. Wonwill was on the ground, about to get up. Buckler seized his chance and swooped on him...

W0NWILL

Blood was flowing freely from a gash in Wonwill's shoulder as he scrambled up. His left arm now deadened and hung at his side. He went on the offensive, punching and kicking and head-butting, each time towards a different place.

Buckler The Leg Buckler

Buckler was bruised and battered as Wonwill threw many punches to him. Buckler dodged most of them, and then quickly started counter-attacking with his sword. It was blurry as the hares tried to find their mark, and they couldn't even see if they had hit their marks...