News:

We're doing a read-along of the Redwall series! The current book is The Sable Quean!

Main Menu

My Story About Romsca

Started by Romsca, December 07, 2012, 03:03:30 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Should I make this into a "book" book or a graphic novel

Book
Graphic Novel

Romsca

Please give me any suggestions you might have about her back story, please

WarriorOfMossflower

Maybe you could talk about how she came to be a pirate--her past and everything. Was her family massacred, causing her to turn bitter? Did she have any pirating adventures before serving under Ublaz Madeyes?
In process of rekindling my love for Redwall.

Leatho Shellhound

Or  maybe a nice woodland cared for her as a child, and then died or some thing. thats why she saved the Abbot.
    Take a look at our Abbey's Art Gallery

click the banner

Skyblade

I don't have any details, but I suggest adding emotion (maybe somebody close to her died, or she got betrayed) and a nice twist to the story. Also, to make sure she isn't too good or too bad-keep to her personality.  ;) I look forward to reading what you've got in store for us.

Thanks, MatthiasMan, for the avatar!

Romsca

I have some ideas but they would probably be too rough or unpleasant or inappropriate to be included in a story about a Redwall character

Skyblade

If they're too violent you can omit them or make them less gory somehow. The Redwall series does have some gruesome scenes but you're right, we don't want to post unpleasant stuff here.

Romsca

Quote from: Skyblade on December 08, 2012, 01:34:17 AM
If they're too violent you can omit them or make them less gory somehow. The Redwall series does have some gruesome scenes but you're right, we don't want to post unpleasant stuff here.
Good idea but how? Sorry, i haven't written much more than english papers and such. I tried writing a redwall story before with a little less violence than i had in mind but someone who read it still said it was too violent  >:(

Skyblade

Aw, that's too bad. Well you can just not go into detail when descirbing any battle scenes, so don't show any blood, guts, or other gore. And not make any love scenes intense.

Romsca

I'm going to start soon but should it start with her parents before she was born or her as a little kid?

Could I please have a few more voters before starting to write?

Kitsune

Quote from: Romsca on December 08, 2012, 10:00:22 PM
I'm going to start soon but should it start with her parents before she was born or her as a little kid?

Could I please have a few more voters before starting to write?
I said in your earlier topic that I had already told you all my ideas..... but I still think that it should start with her parents. That would make good background(maybe) to why she turned mean.

Romsca

Thanks a lot for the votes but I agree with PluggFiretail. I will probably have something up here by the end of the year

Skyblade

It will be in Romsca's point of view, right?

Romsca

Tam and Martin

If you wanna chat, PM me :) I'd love to talk with any of you!

Instagram: aaron.stott2000
SC: ayayron2000

Romsca