News:

"Beep-Bloop" -Matti, probably

Main Menu

Baby Animal for 2013!

Started by BrookSkimmer, December 29, 2012, 11:04:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

BrookSkimmer

Join the fun! Turn your avatar into a baby animal for 2013! Post here why you chose the animal you did.

I chose the hare because this year seemed to go by so fast for me! Hares are fast creatures... so, there you go!

Rainshadow

I changed my avatar to a badger because this past year was very hard for me, my horseback riding teacher and every other person that knows her and her horses.  Several of her animals have died this year, and I've had to be strong and try to comfort her as well as the other animals.  Since a badger is extremely strong and tough, yet gentle on the inside, I chose a badger.

If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

Redwallfan7

Mine is supposed to be a tiger cub, but it's not showing up.
"There's some good in this world, Mr.Frodo, and it's worth fighting for."-Samwise Gamgee from The Lord of the Rings: The Two Towers

Tiria Wildlough

Mine's a calico cat, because calico cats are awesome. Here's the big version:

Calico cat
[close]
My tumblr! not-the-skycat.tumblr.com
I'm not a hipster.

W0NWILL

This year has been stressful for me, but I've been fairly optimistic, and rabbits have always seemed optimistic to me, and they cheer me up. This year is the first year I've faced since my grandfather died, the first one I've been thinking hard about deep things I'd rather not be thinking of, and this also ties in with my text; Remember, there is always a dawn.

Tiria Wildlough

I'm not a hipster.

BrookSkimmer

These are really good you guys. Thanks for sharing you guys!

Something Horrifying

oh god

I want do this but there are literally SO MANY BABBIES TO CHOOSE FROM, HOW DO I EVEN...aaaugh I will make this happen, give me a second. Wow.
SEPULCHRITUUUUUUUUUUU-UUUDE!

Fanfics: Blackness (complete) --- Recovery (in progress)
Art: Art Thread --- MS Paint Redwall

Tiria Wildlough

Actually, mine's not a baby animal, but I don't care.
I'm not a hipster.

winifred

^^^^^^^^^ ;D

I chose mine b/c besides otters this is my fav bird. Also b/c the perigrine falcon is one of the fastest birds? I believe. This year has flown by soooo fast. And Perigrine Falcons are beautiful, reminding me of the beautiful memories and blessings God blest me with last year and this year to come :)
Sherlock
Doctor Who
Beyond the Western Deep
Mouseguard
Ranger's Apprentice
Lord of the Rings
The Chronicles of Narnia
The Book Thief
Harry Potter
Percy Jackson
:D
And many many more...

Rainshadow

Quote from: winifred on December 30, 2012, 07:12:59 AM
^^^^^^^^^ ;D

I chose mine b/c besides otters this is my fav bird. Also b/c the perigrine falcon is one of the fastest birds? I believe. This year has flown by soooo fast. And Perigrine Falcons are beautiful, reminding me of the beautiful memories and blessings God blest me with last year and this year to come :)

Just gonna say, I went to the zoo on Friday and the raptor lady was talking about Peregrine Falcons.  Yes, they are the fastest animal on Earth, and when diving for hunting they can go (sometimes) over 200 miles per hour!
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

Tam and Martin

If you wanna chat, PM me :) I'd love to talk with any of you!

Instagram: aaron.stott2000
SC: ayayron2000

Tam and Martin

Aha hear it is. A Squirrel. We chose that 'cause We are trying to go a lot of places this year and squirrels to travel.

If you wanna chat, PM me :) I'd love to talk with any of you!

Instagram: aaron.stott2000
SC: ayayron2000

Romsca

Well you might want to change your personal text also

Mattio

i made mine a squirrel because sqirrels barge through leaves i have barged through this year