News:

For some, the heat of summer nears its end. . . And for others, the blooms of spring appear.

Main Menu

7-12-11 A General Update

Started by Taggerung_of_Redwall, July 12, 2011, 06:01:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Taggerung_of_Redwall

Dear Redwall fans,

The Redwall Abbey team instated myself, Matthias720 and The Lady Shael as moderators to watch over the forum. We might be seen giving some updates once in awhile. On the subject of moderation, we'll be continuing in this pursuit, with possible new additions in the near future. We will require some more moderators as the forum undoubtedly grows.
On another note, keep your eyes open for an upcoming announcement, the staff plans to unveil an exciting event.
Also, we've added more spam-reducing features. These should keep your experience on this forum running smoothly.
Deemed to be the best location for FAQs:

Question: How do I make sure my e-mail is private/public?
Answer: Click on Profile on the bar at the top of the forum, then head to the Account Related Settings link and find where it allows you to hide your e-mail address from public. Click/unclick as desired.

Question: The forum looks weird, what is up?
Answer: It could be your browser or computer. You can try asking around, or do the following: Try reloading, or viewing the board here: redwallabbey.com/forum.

Question: How many baby bankvoles may join this forum?
Answer: Next question.

Question: I have a problem. Who do I contact/where do I post?
Answer: If it's account related or you have a concern, see the board second down from the top. If it's not account or board related, you can take it to the Off-Topic Discussion if that's what you want to do.

We'll (hopefully) get you another update soon, including the previously mentioned upcoming event.

~ToR, moderator of the Redwall Abbey forum

The gates are always open for those good of heart.
Start building something beautiful and just put the hate away