Stoats, Ferrets, or Weasels

Started by Tam and Martin, February 23, 2013, 11:21:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Which of the three are best?

Stoats
Ferrets
Weasels

Starla1431

I like all three. But, I'm just gonna choose ferrets.

Izeroth

Ferrets might be cute, but stoats are, and always will be, the best. If they don't like you, they don't use lots of fancy trickery, they just get to the point and run you through! They're straightforward, and I like that.

Wot, wot!

I think I'd have to go with weasels. I'm not really sure why, but I remember seeing them in the wild on a hike with my family a few years ago   :D
"Get him! Grab that spy! I want his head!"
Basil chuckled. "What's the matter? Isn't your own head good enough? No, I don't suppose it is. Ugly-looking brute, aren't you?" -Basil to Cluny the Scourge (Redwall)

"The second you change "I can't" into "why not", you can do anything in the world."

Eulaliaaa!

In my opinion, ferrets are the best. Not only as Redwall characters, but as pets too.
Just pretend there is something interesting and unique written here... I have nothing to say.

The Skarzs

Well, this video definitely changed my view on stoats. ;D

Hee hee.
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Wot, wot!

"Get him! Grab that spy! I want his head!"
Basil chuckled. "What's the matter? Isn't your own head good enough? No, I don't suppose it is. Ugly-looking brute, aren't you?" -Basil to Cluny the Scourge (Redwall)

"The second you change "I can't" into "why not", you can do anything in the world."