News:

For some, the heat of summer nears its end. . . And for others, the blooms of spring appear.

Main Menu

Your Written Work: Please View!!

Started by martins#1fan, June 17, 2011, 04:04:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

HeadInAnotherGalaxy

Ah'm currently on a few otherz az well, one aboat a world tha' ye could only get tae through Atlantis; an' another one in which ah'm juzt makin' up the ztory az ah go along, which ah like becauze ah'm writin' the dialogue in zhakezpearian talk.

"Thou speaks truest indeed!" said he, giving a small chuckle.
NARDOLE; You are completely out of your mind!
DOCTOR: How is that news to anyone?

"I am Yomin Carr, the harbinger of doom. I am the beginning of the end of your people!" -Yomin Carr

-Sometime later, the second mate was unexpectedly rescued by the subplot, which had been trailing a bit behind the boat (and the plot). The whole story moved along.

Nightfire

I'm currently working on a Metroid fanfiction. It's called Metroid Prime 4: Cleansing. I think all you Sam,us fans would like it. I'm on page 100 so far.
Feel free to send me a private message or visit me at my deviantART, FictionPress, or FanFiction accounts. Message me for account links.

Coobreedan

I was writing a book about a baby raised by dragons, but I lost all my work. :(
I won't be on this forum much anymore, but I'll pop in to say hi every now and then.

Nightfire

Seeing as how this is Cavern Hole, could we make a seperate thread to post non-Redwall fanfictions?
Feel free to send me a private message or visit me at my deviantART, FictionPress, or FanFiction accounts. Message me for account links.

Mad Maudie

i tried but it got locked! cause there was this one guess what i am calling my story it is awesome but long
Cause you are the piece of me I wish I didn't need
Chasing relentlessly and I don't know why
If our love's tragedy why are you my remedy?
If our love's insanity why are you my clarity?
Why are you my clarity?

~Clarity~~Zedd~

Skalrag of Marshank

In the sixth grade, we had to write a folktale in English class. My teacher really liked mine, and she told me I should enter it in a short story contest. Our school does a Moral Focus writing contest every year, so I entered that. My work was one of the three chosen to be entered in the contest. I actually won second place! The other winners (first, third, honorable mention) were all by eighth graders, so I think that's kinda cool. I won a fifty dollar giftcard to Barnes & Noble, and I kinda went crazy.

I'm thinking about writing a story about a spider, because there is a huge garden spider with a web right outside a window by my desk in math class.
"With great chocolate comes great responsibility."
  ~ Larry Boy

Mad Maudie

about a spider? ;D ;D ;D

oh well sense no one cares the name of my story is called
it is long but i like it

Why are you my clarity?

~Clarity~~Zedd~

Lily

Quote from: Mad Maudie on September 23, 2011, 08:48:46 PM
i tried but it got locked! cause there was this one guess what i am calling my story it is awesome but long
I assume you're talking about this one? It was locked because the idea was essentially the same as this current thread. It's not necessary to start another discussion when there's already one going on here.

You're more than welcome to post links to your non-Redwall fan-fiction here, we just don't like duplicate topics. :)

Mad Maudie

yah i did search and this one did not come up so i assumed i could do it what do you guys think of the name?????? need replies
Why are you my clarity?

~Clarity~~Zedd~

Coobreedan

I'm writing a new story called Vlaskar. It's about a teenage boy who wants revenge on the man who killed his father. It's set out at sea, and it has a bit of magic, a bit of gore and a lot of epic-ness!

I have a problem with it though. I killed the main character, and if I change that bit the storyline will be affected loads.

Quote from: VlaskarHe picked up a piece of rubble from the ground, hurling it at Lord Vlaskar.
Then he turned around, turned back to his normal form, and said on single word:
"Now."
Norfairian felt a sword being jabbed into his back.
"Your so-called friend  has betrayed you." Lord Vlaskar said. "He alerted me that you were here. Surio, I give you the honor to watch him die!"
Surio walked along, his eye glowing more than ever. Unlike The other villains, he did not smile.
"I thought you had changed..." Norfairian said.
His eyes went blank, and his lifeless body fell limply to the floor.
I won't be on this forum much anymore, but I'll pop in to say hi every now and then.

Nightfire

Mad Maudie

wow evil
Why are you my clarity?

~Clarity~~Zedd~

Coobreedan

I've sorted it now. Norfairian stays dead, but Surio takes over as main character. Here's a tiny snippet of the next bit:

Quote from: VlaskarSurio was wondering whether punching Lord Vlaskar was worth it, as he looked into the eye holes of the infamous mask.
"You shall seriously regret that." Lord Vlaskar said. "I shall make you feel pain more extreme than anything in the entire world."
He leapt at Surio, and his metal-gloved hands clasped around Surio's neck.

Nightfire

Great, now it sounds like Surio is about to die! :D You're killing off all of your main characters in one chapter!

Mad Maudie

edit
Why are you my clarity?

~Clarity~~Zedd~