News:

We're doing a read-along of the Redwall series! The current book is The Sable Quean!

Main Menu

Your Written Work: Please View!!

Started by martins#1fan, June 17, 2011, 04:04:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Something Horrifying

Ooh, we have some good writers around here I see.

Trying to write a novel currently, myself. It's...difficult. HOW DO I SO MANY WORDS. o______o

You would never guess in a million years what it's about.  ;) It's called Uneasy Lies, and very, very silly.

Also have a short story I want to get down eventually, and two sets of characters/settings that I want to do something with, but can't figure out a proper medium...a short story seems too little, but I don't think there's a novel in it. The short story is a dark near-future sci-fi-ish thing, and the other two that I don't know what to do with are a sci-fi/post-apocalypse romance/adventure(/maybe mystery? plot for this isn't very developed at all) and a silly sci-fi thing that would honestly work much better for a web comic or something, I think.
SEPULCHRITUUUUUUUUUUU-UUUDE!

Fanfics: Blackness (complete) --- Recovery (in progress)
Art: Art Thread --- MS Paint Redwall

Redwaller

I'm currently trying to write a book, but the only thing that is done is the Character list (only three character for now   >:()

Trigoma

I have another book in-mind that I will be writing. It will be based on a criminal that calls himself the NightHawk. It will show a struggle between Love and Hate, and will show the power of both. Its still a brainstorm in progress, but it will be sort of an allegory to real life trials people go through.
"Whenever there is a meeting, a parting is sure to follow. However, that parting need not last forever... Whether a parting be forever or merely for a short time...that is up to you."
—Happy Mask Salesman

gorath

I am writing a book. You can view it on Gorath's Book.
My favorite people: Obi Wan, Satele Shan, Jek 14, Kai, Longtooth, and Kili.

Something Horrifying

So apparently I'm writing a Redwall fanfic now? Don't really know how that happened. XD

I've never written a fanfic before, and usually procrastinate like anything on actually writing when I have a story idea, but last night...I just had this sudden idea, thought it over briefly, and...started to write! It'll be fairly short, but I'll post it in the fanworks section either when it's done, or at least when I have a good section down.

Redwaller

Something Horrifying

Aaaaaaaah I actually posted my fanfic ohgodohgod pardon me while I hide under a rock forever.

._________________________.

Wisteria Wild Cat

I'm actually working on three right now. Heh. The one I'm working on mainly is about a girl who gets seriously abused by her foster mother's boyfriend. She goes to a summer camp called Saving Grace and learns about hope, love, and God. I'll post it or something when it's done, if anyone would like that.
I am so unbelievably busy at the moment, (BECAUSE I'M MOVING!!!) if you need me, which you most likely won't, PM me!

Lily

Quote from: Something Horrifying on June 08, 2012, 03:17:19 AM
Aaaaaaaah I actually posted my fanfic ohgodohgod pardon me while I hide under a rock forever.

._________________________.
Haha, I don't think there was any reason for you to hide under a rock! I really enjoyed reading your fanfic.

Redwaller

I'm now working on almost more Fanfics than i can count! I'm working on... 2 for now but i have so many planned!

gorath

My favorite people: Obi Wan, Satele Shan, Jek 14, Kai, Longtooth, and Kili.

MatthiasMan

I'm working on three now.

Danderson Dettenick Dorranfair
Sarah The Squirrel
The Maiden's Trial

Rainshadow

I'm working on a book about an elvish 13 year old who gets pared up with a dragon.  Ugh, I never have the time to work on it.
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

Something Horrifying

Quote from: Lily on June 14, 2012, 09:36:47 AMHaha, I don't think there was any reason for you to hide under a rock! I really enjoyed reading your fanfic.
Awww, thank you! I'm glad you enjoyed it! But that's just how I am--any time I share any of my work, I want to run and hide and expect everyone to hate it.

Anyway, as for original fiction, the novel I'm attempting to write is about MAGICAL HATS. Yes.

My idea for a comic has been expanding and developing lately, but I don't think I can draw well enough to do it... D:

UNKN0WN

WHO EVER IS WRITING THE BOOK, KEEP GOING!