News:

"Beep-Bloop" -Matti, probably

Main Menu

The Arena II

Started by James Gryphon, July 29, 2015, 12:58:18 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Søren

*loads my stuff from earlier into the housekeeping cart, along with its current supplies*
*grabs broomstick*
*draws a hot bath in the big sink*

I'm retired from the forum

rrrrr

OOC: Soren - last year my school's engineering club had a party, and (as tradition) we did the Mentos+coke bomb thingy but it didn't work, so there's a probability that the coke was past the expiration date or something

BIC: *runs around the room*
rrrrr.....

Ho arr, mateys, swimming is fun!

I had shrimp 'n' hotroot soup today.

Delthion

*Whacks self repeatedly with plastic sword.* (Wanting to drop out. Is that alright?)
Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.

Søren

OOC: @Del PLEASE LET ME KILL YOU SO YOU CAN LEAVE AND I CAN HAVE YOUR STUFF. ;D
BIC: *sits on cart and pushes off the wall, now rolling around*
*rolls cart to Del, attempting to beat him with the broom*

Delthion

*Attempts to step away from the cart, giving everything that I have to LT.*
Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.

Søren

*contines to try to beat Del with broomstick*

Faiyloe

OOC: There is one problem with that last stament Soren, Dell is on the first floor and you are on the second. To do what you just did there you would of had to fall 12 feet.

BIC: Lets go clobber Soren. *Takes the pillowcase off the pillow and makes ten more ice balloons and puts them in the pillow case* Come on. *unlocks the door and Leaves the room*
I am back... sort of... maybe... Hi?

rrrrr

Faiy, do you have salt?
rrrrr.....

Ho arr, mateys, swimming is fun!

I had shrimp 'n' hotroot soup today.

Faiyloe

No *Locks the door behind us*
I am back... sort of... maybe... Hi?

LT Sandpaw

"Gaah wait what's happening?!" *I rush over to where Dell is smacking him self. I light a match and try to set him on fire before anyone else can take him down.*

"Sometimes its not about winning, but how you lose." - John Gwynne

"Facts don't care about your feelings." -Ben Shapiro

James Gryphon

Skyblade, left alone in the hotel room, curls up under the blankets in one of the beds and goes to sleep. She disappears into thin air, leaving behind a ladder, a pair of binoculars, and the ice balloons.

Delthion is less fortunate. After he starts whacking himself with his sword, the host looks disgustedly down at the wannabe self-harmer, and begins fiddling with his control panel. Sandpaw is close to Delthion, and has some success with lighting his clothing. (result: 6) However, as he is lighting up, Soren takes the elevator down, rushes over, and whacks him very hard with the broom, several times, to the head. The handle is made out of good solid wood, and sounds very much like a baseball bat on impact. (result: 10) Then, without warning, a bolt of lightning crashes down from the top of the marble pillar, completely incinerating Delthion. His plastic sword and math book fall to the ground unharmed, protected by a red force field.

(Rolled the "dice" to decide who got it, and Soren's was higher.)
« Subject to editing »

Søren

Hey Sand, wanna aliance? We can both beat Faiy and R.
*quickly grabs Del's items and heads for the elevator riding my cart*