Pitru
Scorecat Yund
Lady Caltag
Squire Julian Gingivere
Sandingomm
King Mortspear
Other

Leatho Shellhound

Also, Gulo wasn't the only Wolvering. His brother seemed to be smart.

Wildcats went off the edge a lot.
    Take a look at our Abbey's Art Gallery

click the banner

Ungatt Trunn

Quote from: Leatho Shellhound on March 20, 2013, 05:57:57 PM

It was Female Wildcats that were off there rocker most of the time, not the great and powerful Male Wildcats.

Life is too short to rush through it.

Martin the warrior

Apples is ripe when they are ready  
When pears is ripe they'll fall
What must happen will happen or       
it won't happen at all

To love, you must first love yourself

Lily

I'd have to say Gingivere, though I'm a fan of the whole Greeneyes family. Tsarmina is my favourite evil cat, mainly because she's pretty funny when she's crazy.

Dannflower Reguba

Quote from: Ungatt Trunn on March 20, 2013, 06:51:49 PM

It was Female Wildcats that were off there rocker most of the time, not the great and powerful Male Wildcats.

lol, not true. Ungatt lost it (though he maintained more sanity than most, that I'll give you), The one from High Rhulain REALLY lost it (That was Riggu right?)

Who was Mortspear? I'll bet you that he lost it as well.

Verdauga is probably the only one that stayed at least semi-bad, and still retained sanity.
"Remember, sometimes is best to be like boomerang and come back." ~ Griffen

Experience is simply the name we give our mistakes. ~ Oscar Wilde

Mistakes can make you grow - That doesn't mean you're friends. ~NF - Remember This

Leatho Shellhound

Quote from: danflorreguba on March 21, 2013, 02:48:59 PM

lol, not true. Ungatt lost it (though he maintained more sanity than most, that I'll give you), The one from High Rhulain REALLY lost it (That was Riggu right?)

Verdauga is probably the only one that stayed at least semi-bad, and still retained sanity.

Mortspear was Verdauga Greeneyes and Ungatt Trunn's dad I think, something along those lines.
    Take a look at our Abbey's Art Gallery

click the banner

Dannflower Reguba

Oh yeah.... We never got to hear what happened to him... Weird.

Mistakes can make you grow - That doesn't mean you're friends. ~NF - Remember This

Ungatt Trunn

Quote from: danflorreguba on March 21, 2013, 02:48:59 PM

OK, I guess I'll have to admite that Ungatt was a little off his rocker at the end, but it seems that all the vermin leaders and Warlords went insane at one time or another. Even Gulo. It may seem that Wildcats are known for there insanity, but Ungatt Trunn, even if he was insane just a little bit, kept his head most of the time. Gulo, on the other hand, didn't at all. Even at the start of the book, I knew that he wasn't completly sain.

Dannflower Reguba

No cannibal is. You have to be at the very least somewhat ludicrous to eat your own kind. That aside, he kept most of the sanity he had, probably holds a record.

Point being, every bad lord went nuts.... At least the vast majority. 

Ungatt Trunn

Quote from: danflorreguba on March 21, 2013, 09:13:42 PM

Point being, every bad lord went nuts.... At least the vast majority. 
That's one thing that I don't really like about the Redwall series: Nearly every single evil Warlord from every book (With the exeptions of Taggerung, which really didn't have a main villian, and Eualia!, Viska Longtooth kept his head for the hole book) went insain on way or another. I wish that sometimes, BJ would let the main Villians keep there heads.

Romsca

I really don't think Ferhago or Swartt went insane

Norham Waterpaw

Riggu's the one from High Rhulain right?
Hey you! What? Expecting a great quote or some heart-warming poem? Too bad, my signature is just boring. Stop reading it. Stop it. Why are you still reading it?

Dannflower Reguba

Quote from: Romsca on March 22, 2013, 12:38:56 AM
I really don't think Ferhago or Swartt went insane

*Thinks*

I think that you're right on that one. I can't recall them going out of balance.

Jetthebinturong

I voted for Riggu but he would be closely followed by Ungatt and Verdauga.

My reasoning is that although Ungatt had a bigger army, Riggu's army was comprised entirely of wildcats which are more vicious than Ungatt's horde could possibly be. Before people use the "Ungatt captured Salamandastron" card, may I point out that he was facing about 150 old hares with thousands of battle trained vermin. I like Verdauga because he was sort of the only kind Vermin warlord, although he was a tyrant he was fair and the creatures he opressed only left after he became ill and Tsarmina took over, then she had him killed which pretty much got rid of any chance of a fair vermin ruler in the entire series.

I would have chosen Mortspear because he would have had to control both Ungatt and Verdauga and that must've been pretty hard. I didn't choose him because we know next to nothing about him. 
"In the meantime, no one should roam the camp alone. Use the buddy system."
"Understood." Will looked at Nico. "Will you be my buddy?"
"You're a dork," Nico announced.
~ The Hidden Oracle, Rick Riordan

Ungatt Trunn

Quote from: Jetthebinturong on March 22, 2013, 08:34:41 PM
I voted for Riggu but he would be closely followed by Ungatt and Verdauga.

My reasoning is that although Ungatt had a bigger army, Riggu's army was comprised entirely of wildcats which are more vicious than Ungatt's horde could possibly be. Before people use the "Ungatt captured Salamandastron" card, may I point out that he was facing about 150 old hares with thousands of battle trained vermin. I like Verdauga because he was sort of the only kind Vermin warlord, although he was a tyrant he was fair and the creatures he opressed only left after he became ill and Tsarmina took over, then she had him killed which pretty much got rid of any chance of a fair vermin ruler in the entire series.

I would have chosen Mortspear because he would have had to control both Ungatt and Verdauga and that must've been pretty hard. I didn't choose him because we know next to nothing about him. 
Riggu Felis's army were Feral Cats, not Wildcats. Also, most of the Cats in Riggu's army were pretty cowardly. And he only had 200 soldiers, compaired to Ungatt's army of about 7500. So, if Riggu Felis and Ungatt Trunn were pitted against each other, Ungatt Trunn would be the definite winner.