News:

"Beep-Bloop" -Matti, probably

Main Menu

Time to clean things up.

Started by Lutra, April 02, 2013, 03:02:16 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lutra

Alright, for those who still think a group of wild animals went and hacked our board and turned the Redwall Abbey forum into the Salamandastron resort...well April fools on you!  ;D

As last year, the mods took great pride in changing things and playing in character of different aliases.  If you haven't already please read http://redwallabbey.com/forum/index.php?topic=3790.0 and put in guesses as to which staff member you felt took on which role.  We will let you know within a day or two who took on which role.  The topics will remain open for those who want to reply in them - namely the feast and training topics if you want to have some fun.  We might even still mess around and log in and goof off as our alter-egos.  Mwahahaha!  ;)

Good night everybody!
Lutra
Ya Ottah! ~ Sierra

Russano

Measly otter getting in the way again.....    You say you're going to turn things back around but take a look around...everything is still under MY command here.
Eulaliaaaa!

Matthias720

I think that will do it Lord Russano. I can handle things from here. Understood?

Russano

Alright, well it seems you have things under control now.  Hopefully Redwall be safe under your watch now that you have an idea of what to do.  The Long Patrol will take its leave now. :)
Eulaliaaaa!

Midge Manycoats

Hmph! Well, I think it is fair time to reveal who was disguised as who, eh wot! Here we go...

Start with the badgerlord first then:

Russano: Lutra (and not Matthias, as most of you thought)
Master Sergeant Bann: Matthias720 (Went for the pun there, eh wot! ;))
Myself, Midge Manycoats: DanielofRedwall
Hon Rosie: Lily
Buckworthy Crumshaw: Taggerung_of_Redwall
Cuthbert Blanedale Frunk: BrookSkimmer
And last but not least, Sabretache: Osu.

The winner of the disguise contest has been announced here.
"...Spy, master o' disguise an' deadly with a noose."