News:

For some, the heat of summer nears its end. . . And for others, the blooms of spring appear.

Main Menu

Sherlock (BBC show)

Started by PrimroseWarrior, May 16, 2013, 06:14:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ungatt Trunn

Quote from: Rainshadow on June 06, 2013, 10:20:02 PM

Anyway, back to Sherlock!  I liked this Mycroft GIF I found on Shocking Blankets:

;D
Interesting...

Life is too short to rush through it.

PrimroseWarrior

ok...
(I cant believe I leave for summer camp, and when I come back this topic is on page two!!!)
"Every fairytale needs a good old-fashioned villain. You need me, or you're nothing."
    ~Moriarty

"People have died."
"Thats what people DO!"

"Did u miss me?"
      ~Moriarty & Sherlock

Rusvul

Quote from: KitrallStreamrippler on May 17, 2013, 12:49:53 AM
Whaaaaaaaat?!?!?! No way. Why, BBC, why? Oh, and is Elementary getting cancelled? Exactly. So Sherlock can't die this quickly. (No pun intended.) BBC has plenty of Sherlock cases left to use! They'd better do the Adventure of The Speckled Band- it's awesome and it was Conan Doyle's favorite.
Oiff, that's the one wit' that crazy uncle-ish kinda dude who has all those exotic animals and that snake whose venom and bite marks can't be detected, right?

MeadowR

Sherlock is a great series! So well done, and one of the rare TV series I have actually also got on DVD (aside from a few nostalgic children's series). I look forward to the next. :)
~*Meadow*~

Season Namer 2014

Maudie

Quote from: KitrallStreamrippler on May 17, 2013, 12:49:53 AM
Whaaaaaaaat?!?!?! No way. Why, BBC, why? Oh, and is Elementary getting cancelled? Exactly. So Sherlock can't die this quickly. (No pun intended.) BBC has plenty of Sherlock cases left to use! They'd better do the Adventure of The Speckled Band- it's awesome and it was Conan Doyle's favorite.

I haven't seen this series, but I can totally imagine Benedict Cumberhatch(?) as Sherlock! I would watch a Speckled Band episode as well, though for some reason my favorite episode from the books is "A Scandal in Bohemia" (not "A Scandal in Begravia".)
"And this is life eternal, that they might know thee the only true God, and Jesus Christ, whom thou hast sent." John 17:3

rachel25

I've just started watching the BBC show my sister has the box set of the series so far I love it just look at my profile pic I've gone Sherlock mad   

Søren

Revive:
Sherlock is absolutely one of the best TV series I've ever seen. I just love it!

I'm retired from the forum

Ungatt Trunn

I agree! I'm really looking forward to season 4: I know it's gunna be a few more months until it's release, but I'm gunna be ready for it!

Jetthebinturong

Season 3 has been out for a very long time
"In the meantime, no one should roam the camp alone. Use the buddy system."
"Understood." Will looked at Nico. "Will you be my buddy?"
"You're a dork," Nico announced.
~ The Hidden Oracle, Rick Riordan

Ungatt Trunn

Hickory

Benedict Cumberbatch ROCKS!!! Sherlock's awesome. Enjoy the theme animation.

Just observe.
I am the master of my fate:
I am the captain of my soul.

Gonff the Mousethief

I'm with YA on season 4! Can't wait! I've loved this show, and have gotten my friend and family to watch it. Season 2 had one cliffhanger!
I want the world of Tolkien,
The message of Lewis;
The adventure of Jacques,
And the heart of Milne.
But I want the originality of me.

rachel25

I love Sherlock! I just hate how long we have to wait for the new series. :(

Hickory

Honestly, Sherlock is pretty intelligent. However, I wish that Watson would not be overshadowed by Sherlock in medical knowledge, he's a field doctor!
I am the master of my fate:
I am the captain of my soul.

Søren

But Watson is more on the emotion and actually knows some stuff that Sherlock doesn't. Like the earth goes around the sun and not the moon.

I'm retired from the forum