News:

For some, the heat of summer nears its end. . . And for others, the blooms of spring appear.

Main Menu

Round 4: Calm after Chaos (plotting thread)

Started by BrookSkimmer, May 25, 2013, 05:00:38 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tam and Martin

Talk to me I was thinking. Maybe about your duel with "Vannoyne" so we can score on character interaction.

If you wanna chat, PM me :) I'd love to talk with any of you!

Instagram: aaron.stott2000
SC: ayayron2000

WarriorOfMossflower

@Brook: I'm ready. I'm dead now, actually, so there's not really much else I can do.
In process of rekindling my love for Redwall.

Rainshadow

Quote from: WarriorOfMossflower on June 26, 2013, 10:39:57 PM
@Brook: I'm ready. I'm dead now, actually, so there's not really much else I can do.

Haha, true!  :P
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

BrookSkimmer

Ok, thanks for the input guys :D I'm going to do the judging for the final round on Saturday so you all can have til then to finish what you want to. ;D

Dannflower Reguba

Quote from: W0NWILL on June 26, 2013, 06:13:08 PM
Hey, Dann, the sentence, 'Thou has made a grave mistake, coming to these shores! You will not live to make that mistake again!'
The 'has' should be 'hast' if you're going to use thou. And you should also change the 'you' to thou if your're gonna type in 'old-speak'. You is used as a respectful you, while thou is used as a not-so-respectful you.
Look at me, correcting the old-grammar when I'm pretty terrible at new-grammar. :D I really do know old-grammar better than new.

EDIT: Tum, Nevfae could find your character.

Thanks Won, but I already knew that.  ;) I don't think you can really peg someone for SPAG when the character is speaking, it's when you make the mistakes in the post outside of talking (IE describing the scenery) that you can get spagged.  ;) (I THINK)
"Remember, sometimes is best to be like boomerang and come back." ~ Griffen

Experience is simply the name we give our mistakes. ~ Oscar Wilde

Mistakes can make you grow - That doesn't mean you're friends. ~NF - Remember This

Tam and Martin

@Redwaller, do you want me to spot Gasher or not?

Icefire

I'm out of town for the weekend. Just so you all know.  :)
Living in peace, aye many a season,
Calm in life and sound in reason,,
'Til evil arrives, a wicked horde,
Driving a warrior to pick up his sword,
The challenger rings then, straight and fair,
Justice is with us, beware. Beware!

BrookSkimmer

I never would have noticed the "thou" and "hast" thing Wonwill... however, SPAG in character's speaking is judged. Not things like thou and hast, but general SPAG should still be taken into account.

Redwaller

321tumbler

Quote from: 321tumbler on June 25, 2013, 06:13:10 PM
Could one of the kinder Swords find me please?
Just bringing this back up so that I can be nursed back to health and finish up my "story".

Tam and Martin

Dannflower Reguba

Quote from: BrookSkimmer on June 27, 2013, 06:26:30 PM
I never would have noticed the "thou" and "hast" thing Wonwill... however, SPAG in character's speaking is judged. Not things like thou and hast, but general SPAG should still be taken into account.

I meant more along the line of beasts having speech impediments, or just being bad talkers. (when people talk, Grammar goes out da window)
"Remember, sometimes is best to be like boomerang and come back." ~ Griffen

Experience is simply the name we give our mistakes. ~ Oscar Wilde

Mistakes can make you grow - That doesn't mean you're friends. ~NF - Remember This

Tam and Martin

I realized now I made my last post so I guess I can't post any more  :'(