News:

"Beep-Bloop" -Matti, probably

Main Menu

crazy role playing

Started by AnnaofRedwall, June 06, 2013, 04:06:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Norham Waterpaw

And that, ladies and gentlemen, is how Justin Bieber died. The end.
Hey you! What? Expecting a great quote or some heart-warming poem? Too bad, my signature is just boring. Stop reading it. Stop it. Why are you still reading it?

Jukka the Sling

But in fact, it was not the end, it was only the beginning!
"The world is indeed full of peril, and in it there are many dark places; but still there is much that is fair, and though in all lands love is now mingled with grief, it grows perhaps the greater." ~J.R.R. Tolkien

HeadInAnotherGalaxy

Meanwhile, back on the ranch, the mice were quietly busy eating the farmer and his wife out of house and home. Why they allowed this and continued to put food out for them is quite beyond me however.
NARDOLE; You are completely out of your mind!
DOCTOR: How is that news to anyone?

"I am Yomin Carr, the harbinger of doom. I am the beginning of the end of your people!" -Yomin Carr

-Sometime later, the second mate was unexpectedly rescued by the subplot, which had been trailing a bit behind the boat (and the plot). The whole story moved along.

Tiria Wildlough

The mice turned into letters and stuck themselves in everyone's mouths.
My tumblr! not-the-skycat.tumblr.com
I'm not a hipster.

rachel25

But then the farmers son walked in a took them all away and posted them into a cows food bucket, before skipping away and jumping into the river so that he could buy a TV.

Jukka the Sling

Then Winston Churchill came and yelled "We shall never surrender! We shall fight on the beaches!"...
"The world is indeed full of peril, and in it there are many dark places; but still there is much that is fair, and though in all lands love is now mingled with grief, it grows perhaps the greater." ~J.R.R. Tolkien

HeadInAnotherGalaxy

Meanwhile, somewhere in the southnorth (Which right off the bat can be said to contradicting to itself, for if it were in the south than it could not be in the north and vice-versa), the bees were plotting a most heinous scheme. They would stop selling honey to the bee-keepers. This would promptly cause the local economy to plummet, casting aside the greedy looks of several bears who were running for governments. They bears could now stop jogging and relax. All of the Ewoks screamed.

OOC: Aye, ah juzt 'ad tae brin' ze Ewokz back!

"I am Yomin Carr, the harbinger of doom. I am the beginning of the end of your people!" -Yomin Carr

-Sometime later, the second mate was unexpectedly rescued by the subplot, which had been trailing a bit behind the boat (and the plot). The whole story moved along.

Jukka the Sling

Then the Jedi Death Defying Beaver came and killed the bears who were running for government! And Martin the Warrior came and started a new Abbey that sold sandwiches to the populace!

OOC: Aye, I just had to bring the Jedi DDB back!

HeadInAnotherGalaxy

But the zombie health inspectors came and arrested him for unlawful possession of a banana. The monkeys sued for unlawful use of a health inspector's badge, as well as three attempts to drown an otter which all failed due to the zoning ordinances of the Swedish meatballs of the prairie. All of the Ewoks screamed again. The author thought This is really getting out of hand, so he wrote the Ewoks into an asteroid doomed for all eternity with a dish soap fanatic. All of the Ewoks screamed again. The author decided to ignore this, and instead focus his energy and attention on getting Robinson Crusoe out of the flamingo sith order of fish.

Jukka the Sling

Unfortunately, Crusoe's pal Friday went and jumped in a lake. Robinson himself went to England in a rowboat and then set sail for the Antarctic. Upon reaching the Antarctic, he met a strange ape named King Kong, who promptly threw a Nang hul at the poor wayfarer. Crusoe then met a squirrelmaid named Songbreeze, who took him to a sandstone Abbey where he immediately stompled all the inhabitants to death. Then a Sith Apprentice named Liki Martiri drew her lightsaber and charged a bunch of dinosaurs! The odds were 160,000 to 1 but Liki fought on...

Ungatt Trunn

...But the odds changed from 1,000,000,000,000 when Darth Vader sent his Death Star to destroy Liki.

Life is too short to rush through it.

Jukka the Sling

Revive!

But Liki Martiri summoned the Blue Hordes to help her by dialing 911 on her iPhone, which she always kept handy. Unfortunately, the Blue Hordes were preoccupied at that moment, as they were selling snickerdoodles...

Delthion

But then one of the Blue Hordes customers hated his last snicker doodle and being Chuck Norris, he quickly flung it into the fuel system of the Death Star and it was destroyed...
Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.

Izeroth

Then the emperor's molecules, which were scattered about the fuel system, connected with the snicker doodle and came back to life.

Delthion

Until a nuclear bomb destroyed him...
Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.