News:

We're doing a read-along of the Redwall series! The current book is The Sable Quean!

Main Menu

Owl City!

Started by Kitsune, June 08, 2013, 03:33:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tam and Martin

ROM! YOU'RE ALIVE!

If you wanna chat, PM me :) I'd love to talk with any of you!

Instagram: aaron.stott2000
SC: ayayron2000

Rainshadow

Quote from: Romsca on May 07, 2014, 04:58:56 PM
@Rainshadow: did that new music by Owl City come out yet?

Well, there's a new-ish song (it came out last month, if I remember correctly) that features Lindsey Stirling.

From what I've heard, they're currently making a music video for it, so I'm pretty excited about that.  :D  Also, I read that there's mostly gonna be EPs from Owl City this year, and that we might maybe possibly have a small chance of getting one around June.  (At least, that's what he said in the tags of a post on his blog.)
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

marmfloxy

yeeeaaahhhh Beautiful Times is ERMERZERNG  ;D *starts daydreaming about Adam Young in a cloud of lyrical rainbows, butterflies and sass* YAYAYAY
"Now you'll see why I'm called the shooting star!"~ Gin, Ginga Nagareboshi Gin
Owl City and Sky Sailing are made of awesome! ^.^
"There is no old Adam Young, there is no new Adam Young, merely different colors and different brushstrokes over the same canvas"

Tam and Martin

I love the Owl City song Shine away which they used for the movie The Croods!

If you wanna chat, PM me :) I'd love to talk with any of you!

Instagram: aaron.stott2000
SC: ayayron2000

Cornflower MM

Did Owl City do a song or two or three for the Guardians of Ga'hoole movie?

Rainshadow

Quote from: Cornflower MM on June 20, 2014, 09:17:59 PM
Did Owl City do a song or two or three for the Guardians of Ga'hoole movie?

Yep!  To the Sky was used in Legend of the Guardians: Owls of Ga'Hoole.

Also, new song!  It's called Wolf Bite, and it's from the Ultraviolet EP that'll be released on the 27th.  Yay!

If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

Cornflower MM

Ooh, those are very nice! 8)
Fireflies is my favourite.....I don't know why. It just is.

Leatho Shellhound

I like The Tip Of The Iceberg and Embers the best.

Take a look at our Abbey's Art Gallery

click the banner

Leatho Shellhound

Sorry for a double post but one of my good friends made a twitter post about the new owl city song This Isn't the End. And Adam replied to him!

click the banner

Rainshadow

Quote from: Leatho Shellhound on June 24, 2014, 06:50:41 PM
Sorry for a double post but one of my good friends made a twitter post about the new owl city song This Isn't the End. And Adam replied to him!

Really?  Cool!  One of my best Tumblr friends made a post about This Isn't the End on her blog and Adam thanked her for defending him.  I thought that was pretty awesome, too!

Leatho Shellhound

Quote from: Rainshadow on June 24, 2014, 09:31:30 PM

Really?  Cool!  One of my best Tumblr friends made a post about This Isn't the End on her blog and Adam thanked her for defending him.  I thought that was pretty awesome, too!

yeah, what was funny though was after that all these random girls wanted to be friends with him on twitter b/c of that. It kinda freaked him out lol.

click the banner

Rainshadow

Quote from: Leatho Shellhound on June 25, 2014, 04:12:51 AM
Quote from: Rainshadow on June 24, 2014, 09:31:30 PM

yeah, what was funny though was after that all these random girls wanted to be friends with him on twitter b/c of that. It kinda freaked him out lol.

Ha!  Yeah, if that were me, I think I'd be a little bit scared.  :P  I'd probably be seeing tons of messages like, "So what was it like, talking to him?" even though there was only a reply.  That'd be creepy and annoying.  :P

Leatho Shellhound

click the banner

Cornflower MM

Rainshadow

Just gonna leave that little YouTube video right there...  ;)

Also, Ultraviolet EP is out and it only costs (in the US) $3.96 on iTunes!  (I bought it on Friday and listened to those four songs for, oh, about 2 or 3 hours.  Straight.  Boom.  I was really excited for the EP.  ;))  Anyone heard the new songs yet?

Beautiful Times:  (above)

Up All Night:

This Isn't the End:

Wolf Bite: