News:

"Beep-Bloop" -Matti, probably

Main Menu

Owl City!

Started by Kitsune, June 08, 2013, 03:33:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rainshadow

And Lonely Lullaby, Paper Tigers, Hot Air Balloon, Sunburn, Silhouette, Embers, Galaxies, Plant Life, Air Traffic, The Airway...  You know what?  Just listen to all of 'em.  ;)  :P
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

Redwaller

Quote from: Rainshadow on November 12, 2013, 01:42:47 AM
  And Lonely Lullaby, Paper Tigers, Hot Air Balloon, Sunburn, Silhouette, Embers, Galaxies, Plant Life, Air Traffic, The Airway...  You know what?  Just listen to all of 'em.  ;)  :P
Right! That's what I did!  :D

Kera Thorn Bladewind

OK...I go now to listen!  ;)

Firetail

I don't like them !! They are really bad!
I love my bunny Benny, and my dogs max & Bella
REDWALL IS THE BEST

Rainshadow

Quote from: Firetail on December 01, 2013, 08:21:01 PM
I don't like them !! They are really bad!

He.  Sorry, had to say that.  One person.  Adam Young IS Owl City.  And why do you think his music's bad?  Do you just not like the style or something?
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

Tiria Wildlough

Yay, Owl City! I got All Things Bright and Beautiful and Ocean Eyes for my birthday. ;D
My tumblr! not-the-skycat.tumblr.com
I'm not a hipster.

Romsca

I got the Midsummer Station album for Christmas ;D

Rainshadow

Quote from: Romsca on January 06, 2014, 10:00:20 PM
I got the Midsummer Station album for Christmas ;D

Very nice!  I got the physical copies of Maybe I'm Dreaming and the Of June EP for Christmas, and then I bought myself the digital Ocean Eyes Deluxe Edition.  Very happy.  ;D

Romsca

Hence the smiling profile picture? ;)

Rainshadow

Quote from: Romsca on January 10, 2014, 02:04:39 AM
Hence the smiling profile picture? ;)

Well, now that you mention it...  ;)  :P

Dannflower Reguba

Just wanted to say that the first thing I thought when I saw this topic was, "OH! That's why Rain's post count is so high!"  ;D
"Remember, sometimes is best to be like boomerang and come back." ~ Griffen

Experience is simply the name we give our mistakes. ~ Oscar Wilde

Mistakes can make you grow - That doesn't mean you're friends. ~NF - Remember This

Kitsune

Quote from: danflorreguba on January 10, 2014, 04:37:18 AM
Just wanted to say that the first thing I thought when I saw this topic was, "OH! That's why Rain's post count is so high!"  ;D
LOL!

Rainshadow

Quote from: danflorreguba on January 10, 2014, 04:37:18 AM

::)  What, is yours so high because there's a bunch of video game topics?  ;)

Dannflower Reguba

Nope, RP's for me. :P

I only play a couple btw.
"Remember, sometimes is best to be like boomerang and come back." ~ Griffen

Experience is simply the name we give our mistakes. ~ Oscar Wilde

Mistakes can make you grow - That doesn't mean you're friends. ~NF - Remember This

BlueRose

I like Owl City!!! My favorite right now is either Hospital Flowers or Plant Life.
Was anyone else on the old DAB forum, circa 2009? I was recently reminded of it, lol.

Bitterly jittery, and not very glittery.