News:

For some, the heat of summer nears its end. . . And for others, the blooms of spring appear.

Main Menu

Russano's Art and Requests

Started by Russano the Wise, June 08, 2013, 11:14:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rainshadow

If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

Russano the Wise

"But if you really love your friends, they're never really gone. Somewhere they're watching over you and they're always there inside your heart." -Martin the Warrior

Redwaller

Russano the Wise

Thanks Redwaller!

Here you go Plugg.

"But if you really love your friends, they're never really gone. Somewhere they're watching over you and they're always there inside your heart." -Martin the Warrior

Redwaller

Tam and Martin

If you wanna chat, PM me :) I'd love to talk with any of you!

Instagram: aaron.stott2000
SC: ayayron2000

Leatho Shellhound

You're drawings are great! I'm home schooled as well.
    Take a look at our Abbey's Art Gallery

click the banner

Russano the Wise

Thanks Redwaller, Tam, and Leatho!

Russano the Wise

Sorry for the double post but I saw in this board's rules that you're allowed to double post with updates to your art and I have an update.

Since I don't have any requests right now I've been working on drawing a ferret. This isn't any specific character from the Redwall books, just a random ferret.

Rainshadow

Both of those are so cool!  A tip:  Not in all cases (with some creatures, they are small), but sometimes the footpaws need to be bigger.  ;)  That's one problem I have ALL the time!  That and forgetting to add tails.  :P
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

Russano the Wise

Thanks for the tip Rain! I'll try to remember that. And I almost did forget the tail on the ferret. I was actually already in the process of coloring it when I remembered.

Leatho Shellhound

Take a look at our Abbey's Art Gallery

click the banner

Tam and Martin

Russano the Wise

Thanks everyone!

Here's a drawing of a Long Patrol boxing hare.

Tam and Martin

Nice! I love how you did his suit!