News:

For some, the heat of summer nears its end. . . And for others, the blooms of spring appear.

Main Menu

Russano's Art and Requests

Started by Russano the Wise, June 08, 2013, 11:14:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Russano the Wise

Quote from: Tam and Martin on February 02, 2014, 12:08:53 AM
WOW! THAT IS GREAT!

Thanks!

Quote from: MeadowRabbit on February 02, 2014, 04:55:37 PM
Makes a change to see some badger characters drawn by someone. :D

Yeah, they were fun to draw!

Quote from: rachel25 on February 02, 2014, 05:51:26 PM
WOW, they are freaking awesome!!!! THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!

New request.....

Could you draw him with huts, and trees on fire behind him please, and maybe his sword covered in blood?

Thanks, Rachel! I'm glad you like them!
I'll do my best with your request. I don't draw backgrounds that often but it should be fun to try!
"But if you really love your friends, they're never really gone. Somewhere they're watching over you and they're always there inside your heart." -Martin the Warrior

Leatho Shellhound

That's well done! Would you mind drawing this for me?

Name: Járnsmiður (Blacksmith in lcelandic) for short Jarn (meaning iron)

Species: Water Shrew

Rank: Squire to Sir Gawain, the son of Log-a-Log the Shrew Chief and a Master Blacksmith.

Weapons: War hammer and a black iron shortsword.

Apperance: His fur is like any other water shrew but with more grey in it, his eyes are blue with a green tint. He wears a red and purple checkered tunic over his chain mail. With small brown shoes and has a silver earing in his left ear. He has a black belt with his sword scabbard on his left hip. He also has a black cloak when the weather is bad.

Personality: He does not speek much, but when he does he speeks his mind. Looks on the cloudy side of things.

Other: He was the son of Log-a-Log as mentioned before. He traveled to the great badger mountain where he learned to be a blacksmith. After which he came to Redwallelot and became Sir Gawain's squire.
    Take a look at our Abbey's Art Gallery

click the banner

Russano the Wise

"But if you really love your friends, they're never really gone. Somewhere they're watching over you and they're always there inside your heart." -Martin the Warrior

Tam and Martin

If you wanna chat, PM me :) I'd love to talk with any of you!

Instagram: aaron.stott2000
SC: ayayron2000

Leatho Shellhound

click the banner

Russano the Wise

Here is Toka the Savage for Rachel.

Sorry I'm taking so long on my requests.

Gonff the Mousethief

I want the world of Tolkien,
The message of Lewis;
The adventure of Jacques,
And the heart of Milne.
But I want the originality of me.

rachel25

*dies*

*Stands up, but then dies from Russano's shear awesomeness!!!!!!*
THAT IS AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  :o  :o  :o  :o  :o  :o  :o  :o  :o
I have a new request for the all mighty Russano!!!!

Name: Monka
Species: squirrel
Weapon: bow, dagger, short sword.
Appearance: is caramel coloured, and has dark green eyes. Is well-built, and tough. Has quite a few scars from past battles. Also has whip scars across his back, and scars on his wrists, coursed by long service as a slave, and having to wear chains.
Clothes: Maroon tunic, black lash up boots, black jacket. Snake skin belt, silver medallion around his neck, set with an emerald.
Personality: Moody, quiet. Isn't social at all. Has no idea how to act with anyone. Is just set on his goal of killing Scarlet. (Scarlet seems to be quite popular   ::))
Other: Was also an escaped slave of Scarlet's. (After the whole thing with Cien, and he disappeared Scarlet, with the help of some powerful friends, set up a slave trading business. Monka was one of her victims) He managed to escape, and has been tracking Scarlet ever since he got his strength back. Sleeps badly, because of nightmares/memorise, of his past.

Russano the Wise

@Gonff- Thanks!

@Rachel- Thank you very much!! I'll be glad to do your request.

Leatho Shellhound

click the banner

321tumbler

Tam and Martin

If you wanna chat, PM me :) I'd love to talk with any of you!

Instagram: aaron.stott2000
SC: ayayron2000

Russano the Wise