News:

We're doing a read-along of the Redwall series! The current book is The Sable Quean!

Main Menu

Funny Lotr Pictures

Started by Shadowed One, July 11, 2013, 12:10:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Delthion

Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.

Cornflower MM

The Skarzs

Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Tam and Martin

If you wanna chat, PM me :) I'd love to talk with any of you!

Instagram: aaron.stott2000
SC: ayayron2000

Izeroth

What if I told you Sauron was good?

Delthion

Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.

Jukka the Sling

"The world is indeed full of peril, and in it there are many dark places; but still there is much that is fair, and though in all lands love is now mingled with grief, it grows perhaps the greater." ~J.R.R. Tolkien

The Skarzs

Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Jukka the Sling

Strange. They were working earlier...

EDIT: I hit 'modify' and didn't even change anything, but now the last one is showing up for me.

EDIT AGAIN: Now it isn't showing up. If you really wanna see 'em, you could always quote my post and get the url.
"The world is indeed full of peril, and in it there are many dark places; but still there is much that is fair, and though in all lands love is now mingled with grief, it grows perhaps the greater." ~J.R.R. Tolkien

The Skarzs

You know, it might be my computer because I can't even follow the link. :P
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Luther of Redwall

http://i.imgur.com/WICgm.gif
For all you people that know what the fresh Prince of Bel Air is...
Life is fair because it is unfair to everyone.

Jukka the Sling

I changed the pics I posted previously to bare urls.

Anyway...

Jukka the Sling

Double post, but I wanted to share this pic.

Hickory

Do videos count?

www.youtube.com/watch?v=OB9ib7Wbh3Q
I am the master of my fate:
I am the captain of my soul.

Jukka the Sling

I'm not sure, but remember, they have to be appropriate for this forum (the majority of members are kids/teens, myself included). ;) (And I didn't watch the vid, 'cause it was from Family Guy.)