Favorite Book or TV show

Started by Iamthatis, August 20, 2013, 10:34:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Iamthatis

What's your favorite the book's or the tv show? for me it's the book's beacause they go deeper into the story of Redwall and Mossflower the tv show had some good things about it also.
IAMTHATIS MY SWORD SHALL WEILD FOR ME
RIP BRIAN JACQUES

Tam and Martin

If you wanna chat, PM me :) I'd love to talk with any of you!

Instagram: aaron.stott2000
SC: ayayron2000

davers84

By far the books. So much more detail (and the accuracy obviously). While neither are bad, I think in any situation, the books are better the shows (take Harry Potter for instance). I will say having an actual visualization from the show of what the characters, the abbey, and Mossflower look like is quite pleasing and helps me fantasize a little easier.

HeadInAnotherGalaxy

Aye, ze bookz are by far ze better, but each vone 'az zeir ovn good zin'z an' nae zae good zin'z.
NARDOLE; You are completely out of your mind!
DOCTOR: How is that news to anyone?

"I am Yomin Carr, the harbinger of doom. I am the beginning of the end of your people!" -Yomin Carr

-Sometime later, the second mate was unexpectedly rescued by the subplot, which had been trailing a bit behind the boat (and the plot). The whole story moved along.

Tam and Martin

If you wanna chat, PM me :) I'd love to talk with any of you!

Instagram: aaron.stott2000
SC: ayayron2000

MeadowR

I've not watched much of the series, granted. However, my vote's for the books, of course! The series is a bit too fluffy rounded in comparison and definitely for the kids, and it bothers me that a character like 'The Shadow' can fall from a tall building and there's not even a teensy bit of blood. (Shows being further censored for such things.) We're in no doubt that blood is shed in the books!
~*Meadow*~

Season Namer 2014

Vilu Daskar

Never trust a smiling pirate.  :D

I can do that because I'm awesome.

"It really gets up my nose when publishers call my book another Lord of the Rings. It's my bloody book! I wrote it. And another thing, I didn't have to plunder Norse and European mythology to do it!" - Brian Jacques.

Emperor Ublaz

I like the books better. However, I have seen the whole TV series and the in season three (Martin the Warrior) the splotches on Clogg's shirt were distracting.
Myst is the best puzzle game EVER!!!

You can win by losing. Jesus did.

Why are you looking
So intently at the beans
While they are sleeping?
               --haiku by me

Linux is GREAT!!!

HeadInAnotherGalaxy

Aye, but 'e alvayz 'ad a lobzter tucked avay in 'iz zhirt zough.
NARDOLE; You are completely out of your mind!
DOCTOR: How is that news to anyone?

"I am Yomin Carr, the harbinger of doom. I am the beginning of the end of your people!" -Yomin Carr

-Sometime later, the second mate was unexpectedly rescued by the subplot, which had been trailing a bit behind the boat (and the plot). The whole story moved along.